05 Condition

At Bonten's meeting.

Rindou: Fuck. I can still feel her big breast on my hand.

Ran: Shut up. 

Koko: You're upset because Y/N didn't kiss nor touch you huh?

Ran: Tch. When I meet her later, I'll make sure that she will beg for more.

Takeomi: You're so full of yourself, Ran. Cut it out because WE own her now. By the way, who will fetch her later? I have a work to do later so I can't come.

Koko: Me either. I need to withdraw some cash later from our bank. Mikey and Kakucho needs it.

Takeomi: Sanzu. Are yo-- Where's Sanzu by the way?

Rindou: That fucker is surely swallowing some pills now. 

Ran: Me and Rindou will fetch Y/N. We're available later because we don't have things to do.

Takeomi: All right. Make sure that she will come her safe. Get some money from the vault. I'm sure she will demand a money from us. 

Ran: Okay. Got it. 

----

Hours later, it's already 12:00 am. As you wait for them to fetch you, your sister approach you.

your sister: Nee-san.. Are you sure about it?

Y/N: Yeah. 

your sister: I'm sorry if you have to go through this situation. I wish I di--

Y/N: Cut that shit out. I will do everything to protect you because you're the only one person I have right now. 

your sister starts to cry. You hug her really tight to comfort her. 

your sister: Please be safe for me...

Y/N: You crybaby! I will. *smiles*

"Y/N, Mr. Ran and Rindou Haitani from Bonten is looking for you. They're waiting in the room 333."

Y/N: Okay! Let's go. I have a plan.

------

You and your sister went to room 333 and you saw Ran and Rindou waiting for you. They're looking at you with lust in their eyes and you know that they cannot wait to touch you again.

Ran: Have a seat for a while, Y/N.

Y/N: Yes, thank you. We need to clarify things before we go in order to prevent conflicts. 

Ran: Yes. That's why we're here to discuss things. As we both know, if you lose, you're the one who will come to us but as a compensation to you and your sister, we will give you 1 million yen and you will be able to see your sister twice a week.

Rindou put the money bag on the center of the table. Your sister check the money to see if it is truly contains 1 million yen. Your sister look at you and you know that it the bag has 1 million yen.

Y/N: I really appreciate this. Since I will be the one who will come to Bonten, I'm pretty sure that you will fuck me anytime you want. Now, my condition is, every time you will have sex with me, you will pay me 500,000 yen per person. 

Ran and Rindou didn't expect your condition. They stay silent for awhile. 

Y/N: Take it or leave it.

After a couple of minutes, Ran and Rindou finally decided.

Ran: You're the "Ultimate Prize" y/n. We can't let others have you. 

Y/N: *giggles* That's it! We're settled now. I can't wait to come with you guys. *smirk*

------