21 Fitting

Y/n: Don't tell me.....

*knock knock* "Ma'am? Are you ready?"

Y/n: Ah! Yes! I'm coming!!!

Y/n: "the pack lost 1 pill... it means he took that one pill...

"Takeomi: That's the effects of the drugs he take. When you take that drugs, you will be horny/high for hours and when the drugs subside, you will feel depress and you will take the drugs again and again."

Y/n: "It means..."

Sanzu: Oi y/n! Let's go.

Y/n: I know! Tch. "He seems normal right now. Did the pill subside already?

Both of you get in the car. As always, you're sitted beside Sanzu. He seems normal on the outside but you didn't know what's on his mind right now.

Driver: We're here, Sir.

Sanzu: I'll call you after this.

Driver: Understood, Sir.

The driver just dropped you off on the boutique. The employees assisted you and Sanzu.

"This way ma'am."

Y/n: Y-yes! "Based on my research, the pill will take effect after 30 mins. We need to finish the fitting before it will take effect on him."

"Oh? The fitting room is closed? I thought it is open. Wait a minute ma'am I'll just get the key."

Y/n: A-ah okay! "PLEASE BE QUICK!!!"

You didn't know what time did Sanzu took the pill so you can't tell if he's high right now and aside from getting high, he will also be horny.

Y/n: Please be quick!

It's been already 5 mins since the employee has left.

Y/n: She's taking too long!!

"Sorry for waiting ma'am. I'll just open the door."

Y/n: *sighs* Thank goodness!

The employee opened the door and the lights. There is one, backless, black gown with swarovski crystals on the mannequin.

Y/n: I-is this my gown??

"Yes ma'am. You can fit it now so you can tell us if there's some adjustments needed."

Y/n: I didn't expect this kind of gown. It's so beautiful and elegant...

"Here you go maam. "

You took off your clothes and the employee helped you to wear it. She said that the gown was made from a high-class fabric and the swarovski crystals are limited edition.

Y/n: Wow... I never thought that I will wear a gown like this...

"All done ma'am! Please check if there's any adjusments. You look stunning ma'am!"

Y/n: *laughs* Thank you!♡

You checked if there's an adjustment but the gown fits you so well.

Y/n: It fits so well! I liked it!

"I'm glad that you liked it ma'am! You can now take it off. We will dry-clean it first before we hand it to you."

You took off the gown and gave it to the employee. After that, you wear your casual clothes again. The employee assisted you at the reception and you saw Sanzu fitting his black suit with some hanging chains on it.

Y/n: "That suit is elegant and badass at the same time.."

You sat on the sofa waiting for Sanzu to finish his fitting.

Y/n: "Looks like the pill doesn't have an effects for now.. we need to go immediately.

Sanzu is also finished but he's still talking to the designer.

Y/n: "Hurry up, fucker!"

You're watching the time on your watch right now and observing Sanzu if he is high/horny right now.

Y/n: "Fuck! Just get out already! You're wasting time!"

After a couple of minutes, Sanzu and the designer finally went outside.

"So there's no adjustments for you?"

Sanzu: Nothing. It fits me so well so no adjustments.

"All right and for her?"

"No adjustments too. Ma'am is very stunning when she wear the gown!"

"Really? From the looks of her, I can tell that she will slay the party!"

Y/n: *giggles* Thank you so much! ♡

Sanzu: Can you release the suit and gown the day after tomorrow? Our party is on Saturday.

"Yeah sure no problem. We will just dry-clean it and you'll have it on Friday."

Sanzu: All right. I already transferred the money. Please check it. Let's go y/n.

"Understoood, Sir. Have a great night!"

Y/n: We'll go now. Thank you so much!

Sanzu went outside of the boutique and you followed him. He called the driver to pick the both of you.

You're staring at him and still observing if the pill have already took effect. It seems like he's normal right now but then again you remembered that you share a room with him.

Y/n: "Fuck."

Sanzu: Are you ready?

----