28 Savior

-----

Y/n: H-how the fuck did this happened?...

Sanzu: Y/N! LET'S LEAVE THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW!!

Y/N: YOU GO FIRST! JUST TEXT ME LATER!

SANZU: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?! COPS WILL ARRIVE IN A BIT! LET'S GO!

Sanzu grabs your hand, but you're straining to get him off.

Y/n: I WANT TO SAVE THOSE PEOPLE!

Sanzu: YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM ALL! I CAN'T AFFORD TO GO IN THE JAIL RIGHT NOW!

Y/N: I CAN'T ALSO AFFORD TO SEE THOSE PEOPLE DIE IN FRONT OF ME EITHER! I'LL SAVE THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT SITUATION AGAIN WHERE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD SAVE MY PARENTS' LIVES!

Your words left Sanzu speechless. He's frustrated because he doesn't know what to do. He still got your hands in his, and you're staring intently at him, begging him to let you go.

Y/n: So please let me go. Just contact me later.

You're finally free of his grip, and now you're guiding the guests who are on the venue to the fire exit since it's the safest way to escape. You're telling them to stay calm and not panic.

Suddenly, some debris begins to collapse from the stage, and flames start spreading throughout the venue. The view is partially obstructed by smoke. Fortunately, everyone at the venue was able to flee. You were about to go as well, when you were stopped by the sound of a lady crying.

You didn't hesitate to look for her, and you came upon the woman you spoke with earlier. Her legs have been injured as a result of the stampede, and her head is covered in blood.

Y/n: Let's get out of here as soon as possible. I'm going to carry you right now! Just cling to me!

You carry her on your back and support her legs with your hands. You were both set to depart when she whispered something.

"Please... save my husband... too..."

Y/n: You're always thinking about him, aren't you? I'm sorry, but we're out of t---

Sanzu: I've got him. Let's get out of here before this building explodes!

Y/n: S-Sanzu?... Yeah! You're right!

Together with the couple, you and Sanzu escape through the fire exit. When you eventually got outside, the building exploded. You ran to a dark place with some trees and stood there watching the building burn from a distance.