06 The Haitani Brothers

⚠️🔞⚠️

18+ CONTENT, WORDS, AND SCENARIOS AHEAD!

Everything is settled. Everything is all set. A Becker Jet Luxury COACH is waiting for you. Your sister accompany you to the lobby and then she hold your hands tight.

Y/N: Hm? What's wrong?

Your sister: P-Please be safe, Nee-san...

Y/N: *chuckles* You're always like that when I leave. Of course I will! Keep your lines open so I can call you anytime. Be safe too.

Your sister: Yes!

Ran: Ready to go y/n?

Y/N: Yes! Coming!

As you walk away, your sister staring at you sadly and you can tell in her face that she is worried about you. When you're about to hop in the van, you stopped and turn around and give your sister a sweet smile.

Y/N: Cheer up! I'll see you on one of these days!

Your sister smiled and now she's relieved.

Your sister: Yes! See you!! *smiles*

You smiled at her once again and you went inside the van. The driver closed the door and now, you're in the middle of the Haitani Brothers. Ran on your left side and Rindou on the right side.

Y/N: I've never seen a van like this before. It's like a bedroom! Well, I'm not surprise tho.

Rindou: We own this car. In Bonten, every members have a van/car to used for transactions and stuffs.

Y/N: Ohhhh. I see! So you and Ran are brothers if I'm not mistaken?

Ran: Yes. Rindou is my younger brother. We're very famous in Ropponggi because we handle all of the transactions there and that's our territory.

Y/N: Ohhh. That's why I always heard "HAITANI" in some of my clients.

Ran: *chuckles* Well.

While on your way to Bonten's hideout, you felt the tension between you and the Haitani brothers. After a minute, you felt a warm hands caressing your thighs. Those hands are going in to your skirt. Rindou raised your skirt and Ran is taking off your panty.

You're used to these scenarios because you work as a prostitute for how many years now. You're enjoying their touch and now Ran is about to unbutton your polo shirt in just one hand.

Y/N: You're an expert doing that huh??

Ran just smirked and he is now caressing your left breast while rubbing your clit. While Ran is rubbing your clit, Rindou insert his 3 fingers in your cunt.

Y/N: Ahhhh!~

Rindou: That's what I want to hear. *smirk*

You didn't expect the 3 fingers in one insert. While Rindou is moving his 3 fingers inside, Ran gave you a French kiss. He's rubbing your clit and they're moving at the same time.

Y/N: Ugghhh sht!~

Ran: Hearing you moan like that makes my cock harder.

Ran is unbuckling his belt in just one hand. His other hand is still rubbing your clit. Rindou deepen the movement of his fingers making you moan louder.

Rindou: We didn't insert our cocks yet but you're really wet right now, Y/n.

Rindou is also unbuckling his belt in just one hand while fingering you. You're surprised that they can do other things one-handed and not breaking the moment.

After they unbuckle their belts, two huge cocks welcome you. Your eyes widened because it's not the typical type of cocks you used to suck.

Ran: You're eyes widened, Y/N. Is this your first time to see huge cocks?

Y/N: *smirk* I'm surpri--- AAHHH!~

Rindou just hit your g-spot. He's swirling his 3 fingers inside you and speed up his fingering.

Ran: Don't rush, Rindou. We're just starting.

You realized that these two are not like the other client you've met. They know how to tease you and play you which you never felt this feeling before.

You grab Ran's cock and put it inside your mouth. You suck it and you're swirling your tounge around his cock's head.

Ran: Fuck!

You continue sucking his cock and then you felt something big went inside your cunt.

Y/N: AAAHHHH!~

Rindou: Yes baby girl that's what we want!

While Rindou thrusting in your back, Ran grabs your head and you start to suck his cock again.

Y/N: HMMMMM!!!

Ran: Ugh! You look hotter when you're being fuck y/n.

After 20 mins of dog style with Rindou, he switch with Ran.

Ran: I'm waiting for this moment and now finally! *inserts his huge cock*

Y/N: AAHHH FUCK!~

Ran grabs your hair and now you're doing a reversed cowgirl with him. Rindou is playing his cock while watching you being fuck by his brother.

Rindou: Nii-san, would you mind if you switch hole?

Y/N: H-Huh?! Do you mean??!

Ran: Of course no!

Ran put his cock on to your butthole and Rindou's cock on your cunt. They're both thrusting and you're being sandwiched by them.

Y/N: UUGHHH FUCK!! SHTTT!!!

Rindou is kissing you while Ran caressing both of your breasts. They're fucking you like a sex machine.

Y/N: HMMMM!!!! *you hug Rindou while he's on your top*

Ran: Shit I'm gonna cum!

Minutes later, you felt a warm fluid. Ran came in your anal and after Ran, Rindou also came in your cunt. You felt the dripping cum on both of your holes.

Rindou: That was a good shit...

Ran: You're not joking when you said "Ultimate Prize"..

Y/N: *giggles* Of cour-- AHH!

Rindou: What's wrong, y/n?

Y/N: My butthole hurts...

Ran: Ahaha. Gomen. Gomen.

-----