23 Aftercare

6:00 in the morning.....

Y/n: Hmmm... fuck.. my head hurts like hell...

"Y/n. Take care of you sister..."

Y/n: H-huh?! Mom?!

"Please live for us... We're counting on y-- *bang!*

Y/n: DAAADD!!!!! MOOM!!! *crying* Why... Why did you leave us... why!?

You awoke up remembering your parents' final words. Tears are streaming down your cheeks. A cool wind blew in from the balcony. The breeze appears to be inviting you to the balcony.

Your feet begins to move on their own, and you continue to murmur, "why?" When you arrived at the balcony, you were welcomed by the city of Paris. You took a look over the city before settling down on the balcony.

You place your one foot on the rails while looking down on the balcony.

Y/n: Mom... dad... I can't handle the pain anymore... I just want to see and hug you right now... please wait for me...

You gently close your eyes, and the noise of the city goes silent.

Y/n: Sofia... gomen...

You're about to jump from the balcony when someone grabbed your hands and pulls you back.

Y/n: S-so warm... like dad's hug... I-I'm on.. my... way...

At the end, you fell asleep.

Sanzu: ......

------

Y/n: Argh... fuck!! My head still hurts...

Sanzu: Eat some soup and have some vitamin C. I also added lemons to your water. That'll be good to you.

"UGGGHHH!! YESS! SUCK IT!!!"

"THAT'S THE VIEW!!!"

"UGGGHHH SHIT!!!!~"

Y/n: *gasped* Y-you....

Sanzu: Huh?? Me what?

Y/n: YOU DRUGGED ME!?

Sanzu: And so? I keep telling you to be ready, right?

Y/n: WHERE DID YOU PUT THE DRUG?!