37 Paris Tour (Pt.1)

-------

Sanzu: Y/n. Y/n. Wake up. It's time to tour Paris!

Sanzu wakes you up since this is your first day of touring in Paris. You instantly stood up and went to the restroom. After you've done taking a bath, you put on your clothes, some accessories and finish it with a matching pair of black boots.

Sanzu: Oohh... Nice body..

Y/n: Shut up!! You've seen it a million times. Don't act as if this is your first time seeing it. Hmp!

Sanzu: Let's get started. Don't be concerned about the costs. It's my treat. That's my repayment for fucking you.

Y/n: All right! Lezgoo!!!

You two leave the mansion and got into the car. Sanzu grabbed the map and examined the directions in order to arrive at the first location. You wanted to see it as well, so you got closer to him.

Y/n: So, where are we going first??

Sanzu: Our first stop will be at the Musée du Louvre. I believe it is a museum, and it is located near Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre or Pyramides Métro station.

Y/n: Let's gooo!!!

Your full-day trip in Paris began at the Musée du Louvre, a museum that has 35,000 artworks ranging from antiques to European paintings from the 15th and 19th centuries. Several of the artworks are regarded masterpieces, including Leonardo da Vinci's most renowned artwork, Mona Lisa.

You've finally arrived, and the various paintings and artworks welcome you when you enter the museum. A guide who is an art scholar assists you and provides knowledge about the masterpieces show at the museum.

The ancient Venus de Milo sculpture; the monumental Victory of Samothrace of the Hellenistic period; Veronese's massive Wedding Feast at Cana painting (1563); Botticelli's Young Lady with Venus and the Graces fresco; and Liberty Leading the People (1831) by Eugène Delacroix, depicting the Parisian uprising of July 1830, are among the Louvre's top highlights.

Before allowing you to explore the museum, the tour operator withdrew. While you're capturing the artworks, Sanzu is staring at them. You're having trouble capturing a good photo, so Sanzu came to assist you.

Sanzu: Give me your phone. I'll be the one taking your photos.

Y/n: Ohh... Here. Make sure to get a nice angle of the photo, huh?

You spend all your time capturing photos. You're attempting to photograph Sanzu, but he's too shy to pose, thus all of his photographs are either stolen or blurry.

Y/n: Sanzu, strike a pose for me!! You don't have any decent photos!

Sanzu: I'm really shy! Besides, I don't need it. I'm satisfied just glancing at the artworks.

Y/n: I need it for remembrance! Tch.

You look at some of his photos and notice that even if they are stolen or blurry, he still looks good.