14 Announcement

Mikey: I have an announcement.

All of them stopped eating when they heard Mikey.

Ran: What is it?

Rindou: Announcement?

Takeomi: Go ahead, Mikey.

Mikey: Sanzu will go to Paris for a business trip. We hit a jackpot so we can't afford to lose it.

Koko: Woah! Paris? It's a big time huh? Sanzu is lucky to go there.

Kakucho: So this is what you're thinking about on our trip huh?

Takeomi: Sanzu will take care of it.

Mikey: But the client has one condition. Sanzu will be needing a woman to accompany him. That's the request of the client. I don't know why but he requested it.

Rindou: Oh! I think I know who's coming with him! Is it Marg-

Sanzu: Y/n will come with me.

Your eyes widened when Sanzu said that he choosed you to accompany him in the Paris.

Y/n: W-what?? M-me?

Rindou: Oi oi oi! You can't have y/n. You have a woman right? Why won't you ask her? Y/n is staying here.

Sanzu: Woman? I don't have that. I'm pretty sure that prostitution are involve here since he is asking for a woman. I think y/n fits it.

Ran: Come on. You can't solo y/n!

Koko: You want to be alone with her? I thought we share y/n? Don't be selfish here, Sanzu.

Takeomi: They have a point, Sanzu. You can't do that.

Rindou: Y/n will stay here.

Rindou points a gun on Sanzu and Sanzu also points a gun on Rindou. You're trying to be calm because the atmosphere is getting intense.

Kakucho: Put down your guns. Show some respect to the foods and y/n.

Takeomi: Sanzu, Rindou, cut it off.

They both staring at each other and they did not put down their guns.

Mikey stood up and he also points a gun towards them.

Mikey: Who wants to die first?

Rindou and Sanzu saw Mikey and they already put down their guns but both of them are staring each other intensely.

Mikey: Sanzu is right. Prostitution is involved. Since we have y/n as a home prostitute, we don't have to pay for someone to come with him but it's still y/n's decision. What's your decision y/n?

Everyone is looking at you right now. This is the first time that you got nervous with men because usually, you're confident when you're around with them.

After a minute, you finally decided.

Y/n: Yeah. It's okay. I'll go with Sanzu. If it's for your business, I'm on it.

Mikey: All right. Your trip will be on Tuesday.

Rindou: Fuck.

Ran: Oi Rindou calm down. You can hire another prosti if u want to while y/n is away.

Rindou: Yeah but y/n is hotter than them.

Y/n: *giggles* Really? I'm really flattered! We can go all out when I return..*smirk*

Rindou: I'll wait for that.. *smirk*

Mikey: The trip is settled. Sanzu and y/n, get ready.

Sanzu and y/n: Okay!

After the announcement, dinner is done. Ran, Rindou, Takeomi and Koko leave immediately because they're busy handling all their clients. Mikey slept early and only you and Sanzu has left on the dining area. Sanzu went outside and you followed him.

Y/n: Hey! Uhm... I'm just wondering why you choose me to go with you.. I thought you'll choose the girl who's always with you?

Sanzu get a piece of cigarette stick and light it up. He take a deep breath and he lean on his car.

Sanzu: Why did you agree in the first place?.

Y/n: I'm the one who asked you first. Don't ask me too.

Sanzu: Tch. Obviously, you're hit on them. I need you to please them in order for us to do a smooth transaction.

Y/n: So you're gonna use me huh? As I expected.

Sanzu: Yeah. *smokes*

Y/n: What about your girl?

Sanzu: I don't have a girl. That girl you saw last time was my regular prostitute who is obsessed with me.

Y/n: Oh.. I see.

Sanzu: Yeah. I don't know why but she's obsessed with me.

Y/n: "You're so full of yourself. Psh."

Sanzu: What's wrong?

Y/n: Uh nothing! I'll go to my bed now.

Sanzu: Chotto matte.

You stop when he said that. You hear his footsteps walking behind your back.

Sanzu: Be ready.

And he left. You can't figure out what's the meaning of his words but you have an idea on your mind.

-----