41 Found it

-------

Sanzu: Hurry up, y/n. You're the one who's taking your time here.

Y/n: Fine! Fine! I'm just fixing m-- AMARAAAAA!!!!

Once you saw the couple, you were astonished, and you didn't expect Amara to have totally healed.

Y/n: I'm glad you're now fully recovered!!! You heal so fast, huh?

Amara: Yeah. That's because my husband & doctors provided me with adequate rest and care. *smile*

Y/n: That's good to hear! Oh, by the way, why are you here? Is Sanzu have an agenda with you today?

Sanzu: Nah. They will join our last day here in Paris. I invited them, especially Amara, because she wants to bond with you before you return to Japan.

Y/n: Aweee... I'm not gonna cry!!! Let's go now so we can have more time to bond!

They smiled at you as you wipe your tears. You have a mixed emotions right now because you're excited to bond with Amara and at the same time, you're kind of sad since you will return to Japan tomorrow. However, you decided to enjoy your last day in Paris and set aside your sadness.

After several minutes of strolling, you guys went to the shopping area to buy stuff and souvenirs. Sanzu took his wallet from his pockets, pulled out his black card, and handed it to you.

Sanzu: Grab whatever you like. We'll simply go shopping around here. Amara, I'll leave her to you.

Amara: Yes. She's safe with me.

You called him before they departed.

Y/n: S-Sanzu!!!!

Sanzu: Huh?? What's the matter? Is one black card not enough for y---

Y/n: Thank you... and be careful...

He paused and locked his gaze on you for a second. You stick out your tongue and laugh at him as you go. Sanzu had been following you with his eyes then he unexpectedly smiled out of nowhere.

The husband: It's uncommon to see you smile so broadly, Sanzu. Hahaha. You seldom smile, and it's unusual for me to see you grin Haha!

Sanzu: HUH?! Me?! Smiling?! No. I'm just. Nevermind. Let's go!

-----

Amara: So, what's your relationship status right now??

Y/n: Status?? I'm single. I don't even have a partner or whatever right now.

Amara: Hmmm.. I see. I see. I thought you and Sanzu were together right now.

Y/n: HAAAHH?! That drug maniac?! No way!!! Why did you mention that?