34 Domination

----

You're on your way to the temporary residence, and the tension in the car is rising. Sanzu was concentrating on the road, while you were peering at the window, wondering what might happen later.

You arrived at the mansion after 10 minutes, and the guards opened the gate. Sanzu parked the car in front of the house, but you're frozen in place since you're so nervous. When he turned off the engine, he pulled his drugs in his pockets and left them in the car.

Y/n: "Huh? He isn't taking a pill this time, is he?" You're going to leave these drugs here? You're not going to take a pill?

Sanzu: Nah. It's all right. I can still go and fuck you for six hours even if I don't take a pill. Let's just get started.

Y/n: *shocked* "You're confident, huh?"

Sanzu unlocked the front door and waited for you to enter. As soon as you go in, he grabs your hands and pushes you against the door. His lustful gaze is fixed on your head, down to your breasts.

Sanzu: You've got some hamburger buns there.

Y/n: W-what hamburger buns?! What are you talking about?!

Sanzu: I'm talking about this...

He kisses your neck and massages your left boob. As you heard his deep breaths, your body started to heat up. He's kissing your neck and now massaging your right boob, which means he's caressing both of your breasts. His caress was mild but as time goes by, he prefer to squeeze it a bit harder.

You have no objections, so you let him do anything he wants. He's still kissing your neck, but he's decided to take a break.

Sanzu: Let's head to the room. I'll have something to say to you.

Y/n: "I wonder what will he say. It makes me anxious, fuck!"

You followed him to the room and Sanzu shut the door. He sat on the bed and removed his top clothes. It's strange for you since he didn't drag, pull, or even shove you off the bed. You're simply standing there in front of him, staring at his sculpted body.

Sanzu: Y/n...

Y/n: Y-yes?

Sanzu: Can you dominate me?

Y/n: HUH?! COME AGAIN?! D-DOMINATE YOU?! I CAN'T! MY CLIENTS, YOU, AS WELL AS THE OTHER BONTEN MEMBERS, ARE THE ONES WHO ARE PERMITTED TO DOMINATE! THAT'S AGAINST OUR RULES IN PROSTITUTION!

Sanzu: It's against the rules, but you're capable of dominating anyone, right?

Y/n: Uh--... Yes.. however, it's been a years since I dominated someone... I guess I can't do it anymore because now, I'm the one who is being dominated by them.

Sanzu: I'm sure you can. Do whatever you want to me as long as it makes me satisfied. Can you pull it off, y/n?

You're pondering if you should do what he asks. Sanzu was waiting for your response and after a matter of moments, you have been decided.