46 Meeting

-----

Sanzu has just returned, but he needs to tell Mikey about what transpired in Paris. He entered Mikey's office, and all of the Bonten members were present. Sanzu gives Rindou a symphonious glance before taking a seat next to Koko.

Koko: Welcome back, Sanzu. I hope y/n is safe and sound.

Sanzu: She's safe. Y/n wants to rest so she went home first.

Koko: I see. That's good to know.

Mikey: Tell us what happened, Sanzu. We can't let them slide this time.

Sanzu spoke into great detail regarding the events that had occurred. From your kidnapping attack and the party incident that caused damage and injury to others within the venue.

Sanzu: What do you think, Mikey?

Mikey: My bet is 50/50. It may be him, but it could also be one of our rivals or the Police Agency. We need to look into this further and safeguard y/n at all costs. Let our investigators handle it. We'll go to war as soon as they confirm my initial suspicion.

All: Understood.

------

Y/n: Hmmm.. Arghh.. my head hurts like hell. It feels like it's going to explode at any moment. I've already eaten and taken some medications, but it has no effect. *sigh*

*Calling*

Sofia: Hello?? Oh!! Nee-san!! You're back already?!

Y/n: Argh.. Just call me sister. No need to call me sister in Japanese language.

Sofia: Is that so? O-okay...

Y/n: Urgh. Fine. Call me whatever you want.

Sofia: *giggles* Nee-san, did you return already? When are you going to visit here so I can get some goods and prepare for you?

Y/n: Yeah, I already came back. Maybe, tomorrow if I can. I still have a jet lag and my head still hurts even if I took meds earlier.

Sofia: Huh??? Then, you should be resting right now! Can I visit you tonight? I'll bring you som--

Y/n: Not gonna happen. It's very dangerous here. They can touch you anytime and I don't want that to happen. I'm fine. I have plenty of meds here and some good foods so don't worry.

Sofia: I-I see... But, please don't hesitate to call or text me when you need me, okay?!

Y/n: *smile* Got it. Alright. See you tomorrow. I'll go down and find something to eat. Don't push yourself, okay?

Sofia: Yeah! See you tomorrow!! Got to go!

*Call ended*

Y/n: She's full of energy. *sighs* I wish I have that energy now... I'm starving.