17 Departure

The day of the trip...

The sun on your window wakes you up and suddenly, you realize that today is your trip to Paris.

Y/n: Fuck! It's already 8:00 am?! I need to get ready!

After 30 minutes....

*knock knock* "Ma'am? Can I get your things now?"

Y/n: Uh, yes! Here you go. Thank you so much!

"No worries ma'am. The car is waiting for you and Sir Sanzu."

Y/n: Yes. I'll just check something.

The servant has left and you finalized your simple make-up and then you checked everything in your room before you leave. You picked up the small paper bag that is placed on the top of your vanity table.

After checking the room, you get the keys and went outside. You closed and double-checked if you locked the door.

Y/n: All right. Here I go, Paris!

When you are about to go downstairs, Sanzu is also checking his room and door. You stared at him for awhile and he noticed you.

Sanzu: What are you waiting for? Let's go.

Y/n: Ah! Yes! Coming! "Is he always on crashing mode? His approach is fucking annoying."

You went downstairs and the Bonten executives are on the dining table eating their breakfast.

Mikey: Sanzu. Here's the papers that you will be needing in the negotiation. I hope we will get the deal.

Sanzu: Easy peasy.

Rindou: Oi, Sanzu. Bring y/n back, huh?

Ran: I'll kill you if y/n is not with you when you come back.

Takeomi: Don't scare her. 

Rindou: Tch. Just call us if you need help, y/n.

Y/n: Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. Of course, I'll be back and we will have some more you know. *wink*

Ran: You naughty girl, huh?.. *smirks*

Mikey: All right. You need to go right now. Your flight is 9:30 am. Contact us immediately.

Sanzu: Understood. We will go now.

Them: Bye! See 'ya y/n!!!