48 An Invitation

------

You're just staring at Sanzu as he eats his pizza and chats with your sister. He is sharing your Paris trip and he looks at you in the eye with a smirk.

Sanzu: You know what, you're elder sis really enjoys in Paris. I bet she wanna go back there with me. *smirk*

Y/n: STOP IT RIGHT THERE! WHO SAID THAT?!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK IN PARIS WITH YOU!

Sanzu: Don't you remember????

Flashback....

Sanzu: Don't be too sad. As I already mentioned, we could come back to Paris whenever you want. Smile! You look more pretty when you smile.

Y/n: "Heh??" *blushes* I-I-I--

Sanzu: You're getting tomato cheeks once again. HAHAHAHA! We still have to sort our things, so hurry up.

End of flashback...

Sofia: *chuckles* You're cheeks turned red??? That's so cute! Looks like she also wants to go back there with you!

Sanzu: Right??? You're sister is just in denial. *chuckles*

Y/n: "Why is my sister also teasing me?? And this drug maniac right here is getting into my nerves! I wish I didn't bring him here!"

Sanzu: We're just joking, Y/n! Come on, eat more pizza! This is my fav pizza to buy!"

Sofia: I agree!!! The pizza was so good! Taste better than those international pizza brands!

Sofia seems to have a brother connection towards Sanzu. You never saw her interact with others like this and its good to see that she's getting along with Sanzu. Same with Sanzu because you never expect him to this kind when you're sister is around.

Sofia: By the way, I'm running out of groceries. Can you two accompany me to the grocery?

Y/n: You should've told me earlier. What do you need??

Sofia: I remember, I am running out of toiletries and other essentials. I really don't have a time to buy since I am always busy working.

Y/n: Alright. I will be the one who will accompany you. Sanzu, you can go h----

Sanzu: No. I will accompany you both. Besides, it's dangerous outside. No one knows what danger will come.

Y/n: S-seriously? Are you my bodyguard or something?

Sanzu: Nah. I just want you two to be safe. Especially, you, Y/n.

Sofia chuckles in silent and you feel that your cheeks are turning red again. You try to hide it but its too late.

Sofia: There it is!!! Her tomato cheeks!

Sanzu: *smiles*

You just turn your back on them and walk away because you've been caught off guard with Sanzu's smile.

Y/n: HE'S THAT HANDSOME WHEN HE SMILE???? W-WAIT? W-WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAID?? N-NO! HE'S NOT HANDSOME! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!

Sofia: Nee-san!!! Let's gooo!

Y/n: *clears throat* Uhmm.. I'm coming!!

Three of you went to the nearest grocery store to buy some essentials and other stuffs for Sofia. She went ahead of you and you told Sanzu to get a push cart. Sofia get what she needs but you insist to buy more for her stocks. After paying the bill, she saw a park and food stalls in front of the grocery store. She did run like a child to see what food they sell.