43 Bye, Paris!

-----

Today is your flight to Japan, and you are now fully prepared. Sanzu directed his men to collect all of the suitcases from the residence. Your luggage is in a different car and will be brought first to the airport.

Sanzu: Do you still have any luggage that they can load into the vehicle now?

Y/n: Uhh-- none! I think all of my belongings are already in there.

Sanzu: Make a mental note to double-check your items. Our bags will be brought in the airport. We'll just go to the couple's residence and hand over the keys.

Y/n: Ohh, I see. At least, I can hug Amara again before I leave Paris. *giggles*

Sanzu: Yeah. Alright, I think they're done. Make sure to handle our baggage with care. We'll meet you at the airport.

"Copy, sir!"

Sanzu: Let's go, y/n.

Y/n: Hmm!!!

You two left at the mansion as well as the van. Sanzu was driving smoothly, but after that kiss, you felt awkward around him. You were considering asking him about the meaning of that kiss but you chose not to.

Y/n: "I guess it has no meaning. Yeah. It is absolutely does not have a meaning. What on earth am I thinking?!"

Sanzu: Are you okay, y/n? You seem pale and quiet at the same time. Are you starving? If you want, we can get some McDonald's.

Y/n: Uhh.. uhmm.. I think I'm just hungry. Yeah. Sure! I'll go for Mcdonald's! Hehe.

Sanzu: You're kinda weird today. Hmmmm...

Y/n: Huh?! What are you talking about?! I'm just hungry. "It's your fault, asshole!"

Sanzu: Is that so? Well, let's hand these keys immediately and go get some McDonald's meal.

You two arrived at their residence after a 20-minute drive. Sanzu pressed the doorbell, and the husband came to open it. After a few seconds, Amara arrives and smiles at you.

Amara: So, I'll see you around??

Y/n: Yeah! Thank you for being my friend. I'm so glad I met you...

Amara: Me too! I will be forever thankful to have you. Please be careful and have a safe flight. Keep us updated on your arrival in Japan.

Y/n: We will. Thank you so much!

The husband: Thank you too for being kind to us. We will never ever forget you!

Y/n: No! No! It's okay! By the way, what's your name? I-I'm sorry I usually forget to ask you this question. *chuckles*

The husband: *laughs* It's okay. I am William.

Y/n: Ohh. Okay! Okay! William, huh? What a nice name. So, we gotta go. Byee!!

Them: HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!! TAKE CARE GUYS!!

Before getting inside the car, you and Sanzu wave your goodbyes to them. He starts the vehicle after you've entered the car. Sanzu bought you some McDonald's meals before you two arrived at the airport.

Sanzu proceeded on an isolated runway of the airport, where Bonten's private plane was situated. He parked the vehicle and gave his men the keys. Sanzu assisted you in carrying your meals, and he directed his other guys to take your stuff and load them onto the airplane.

You two are about to board, but one of the aircraft's mechanics approaches Sanzu.

Mechanic: Sir! Uhm... Can you wait for awhile? We have something to change on the plane, and it appears that it will take some time. We will do it as fast as w--

Sanzu: What?! I thought you double-checked it the last time?! I was expecting the plane to be ready for takeoff, but now you're telling me otherw--

Y/n: How long will it take to change it?

Mechanic: About 20 minutes, Ma'am. We will do our best to change it quickly!

Y/n: 20 minutes, huh? Sure. I don't care if changing it will take an hour. Kindly ensure that the aircraft is in good shape and that there are no issues since our safety is more important than anything else.

Mechanic: We will do our best, Ma'am! Thank you!

The mechanic has already left. When you looked at Sanzu, his expression was irritated.

Y/n: Calm down, Sanzu. It will just take 20 minutes. I don't want to die in an airplane crash, you know.

Sanzu: *sighs* Yeah. You're right. Our safety, particularly yours, is the most important priority right now. I'm sorry for my recent attitude.

Y/n: You should say sorry to the mechanic. Not me.

Sanzu: Uh-- yeah. I'll apologize later.

You two are basically chilling and eating while they fix things on the plane. After 20 minutes, the mechanic returned and say that the change were completed and the aircraft was ready to fly. Sanzu apologized to the mechanic, but stated it was okay. Sanzu felt bad about his attitude, so he gave a large tip on the mechanic. The mechanic smiles as he thanks him and wishes the two of you a safe trip.

You smiled at them and now are boarding the plane to depart from Paris. You fill the seat next to the window since it is the most comfortable seat for you. You expected Sanzu to sit in the other row because that was the set up before you left Japan, but instead he sat alongside you.

Y/n: Uhh-- you're not sitting in the other seat, are you? I thought that was the set-up?

Sanzu: It's sad sitting alone, so I'd prefer to sit next to you. Is it okay to you?

Y/n: Well, obviously, do I have a choice??? You're already sitting there!

Sanzu: *chuckles* Plus I have a reason that's why I sit beside you.

Y/n: Whatev--- "Oh shit!"

-----