42 Snow Kiss

-----

When he says those words, your heart starts racing. You have no idea why he said it and you were expecting him to speak again, but he didn't.

Y/n: "What the heck is going on?! Is he confessing?!!! No! He's not going to do that! But why did he say that?!!! What is the heck going on?!!"

Y/n: W-what do you me---

Sanzu: Here! I found my favorite lighter. I've been searching for it since we got to the first floor.

Y/n: "Oh.. it's a lighter...."

Sanzu: You said something beforehand, y/n? What exactly is it?

Y/n: AAHH?!! No! I'm just telling that I absolutely love the scenic views. I can't take my eyes off it. It's so beautiful! Hehe.

Sanzu: Yeah. The view from up here is stunning. Same as you.'

You weren't expecting it from him, so your cheeks flushed. Sanzu noticed it, but he's laughing about it.

Y/n: W-why the fuck are you laughing?! I fucking hate you!!

Sanzu: AHAHAHAHA! After I said that, you absolutely turned into a tomato!

Y/n: Argh! Shut the fuck up, Sanzu!

You punch his biceps, and he's still giggling. After a second, he apologizes but continues to laugh at you and you two are acting like kids right now. You handed him your phone because you still didn't have a photograph of the tower, so you took advantage of this chance to shoot as many photos as you wanted of your dream place.

After that, you took another selfie with him, but this time he smiled without hesitation. You were checking the images to check if everything is good, but Sanzu's smile were attracting you.

Y/n: "I didn't expect him to be this nice when he smiled. He seemed to be 100 times more handsome than before..."