35 Praise

------

Y/n: Hmmm...

It was 9 a.m., and you were still sleepy. You turn around and were taken aback by what have you seen. Sanzu was still sleeping naked just next to you.

Y/n: *shocked* H-he's sleeping... beside me... naked...

You're literally looking at his face while he sleeps. However, your attention was drawn downward and you caught a sight of his hard cock.

Y/n: "I-It's hard... I think he's awake. No. He's sleeping. Argh! I can't tell!"

While looking at him, you became aware that you were also naked. You remembered what actually happened last night and freaked out as a reaction of what you've done.

Y/n: "Aish. That's why I'm not fond with being a dom. To me, it's fucking cringe! I need to get my garments right away. It's starting to become cold around. I must be extremely careful not to wake him up."

You quietly remove your blanket, moving swiftly yet slowly so as not to make any noise. After a few seconds, you remove the blanket and check see if he's awake.

Y/n: "Alright! He's not awake! Now, I need to search for my clo--

Sanzu: You're awake, huh?

Y/n: "W-WHAT?! HE'S AWAKE?! SO ALL THIS TIME HE'S PRETENDING?!"  Y-yeah. Hehe. Ohayo.

Sanzu: You were looking at me earlier. Is there any issue?

Y/n: "I had a feeling! He's awake already! He's just pretending to be asleep! Calm down!" Nothing. I'm only checking to see whether you're awake. I had no idea you were already up and pretending to sleep. Psh.

Sanzu: Is that so? If you're checking if I'm awake, you must look at my eyes and face, not my cock, right?

Y/n: "Oh shit." It just happened that my eyes glanced at it. Nothing else.

Sanzu: Hmmm... I see. Well, it's my morning wood so it's hard right now. Oh.. you're still naked too.

Y/n: I'm going to get my clothes and prepare some food right now. I'm hungry.

Sanzu: Wait a minute, y/n.

Y/n: What the fuck do you wa--

Sanzu poked your back with his hard cock. He embraced you, rested his head on your right shoulder, and whispered to you:

Sanzu: My cock yearns for you. It appears that it need some of your blowjob... I'm sure your filthy cunt wants to be fingered as well.

You didn't budge an inch after what he said and he's now licking your neck while caressing your breasts. His cock is already on your back, and his hands are heading towards your cunt. You're becoming wet as he slides his fingers down there.

Sanzu: So this is your morning juices, huh? I like it...

He immediately inserts his two fingers. His left hand caressed your left breast. As he thrusts his fingers in and out, you moan. Sanzu was giving you pleasure that you hadn't felt from any of your clients, including the other Bonten members. Sanzu seemed to be the only one who could give you such pleasure.