39 Question

----

The other half of the day is spent exploring the most famous tourist attractions in Paris. You also dine from one of the local food carts & taste the flavors of Paris.

It was dusk 'till dawn, and Sanzu brought you to Seine River bridge, where the Seine River Cruise is situated. It is a boat that travels along the Seine River and is one of the greatest ways to enjoy the elegance of Paris.

Y/n: Oi, Sanzu! What exactly are we doing here? Their water is very clear! I want to go diving and swim there!

Sanzu: That not a good idea, y/n. Don't make a commotion here.

Y/n: Fine. Fine. I'm just kidding you know! HAHAHAHA! Don't be so serious. You're acting like an old man. Anyways, what are we going to do here?

Sanzu: We will have our dinner on a boat. Are you okay with that?

You were taken aback when Sanzu suggested that. You're trembling and your heart rate goes up. Sanzu had no idea you were afraid to ride on a boat. You've had a bad experience on a boat so you're contemplating whether to join him or not.

Y/n: Uhhm... Sanzu... I-I have something...

Sanzu: What? Something what?

Y/n: I-I have a trauma riding on  a boat!!!

While closing your eyes, you shout at Sanzu. You anticipated him to scold you, however, he didn't. Instead, he proceeded to the receptionist and cancelled the Seine River Cruise dining reservation. The reservation was reimbursed, but Sanzu insisted it was perfectly fine. You have no idea why he headed there, and you're just waiting for him on the bridge.

Y/n: What did you do? L-let's go!

Sanzu: Do what??

Y/n: I-I thought we were going to have dinner on the cruise?

Sanzu: I cancelled it. They also reimbursed the reservation that I purchased last night since you had a boat mishap.

Y/n: N-no! It's okay! I can ri---

Sanzu: It's fine. My bad, okay? Plus, if we push it, you won't be able to enjoy the cruise because of your anxiety. I'm only worried about you. Now, choose a place for us to dine; my stomach is growling.

You flushed because you didn't really expect him to do that for you. It's weird to see this side of him. He resembles an angel with pure intentions. He's not the Sanzu you're used to seeing inside Bonten. He might be cold and arrogant at sometimes, yet the way he acts and thinks about your safety leaves you puzzled about him.

Sanzu: Oi  y/n? Are you okay? Let's go find a place to eat right now.

He takes your hands in his and gradually pulls you next to him. He looked around to see whether there were any restaurants around. There were hardly any eateries nearby, which was disappointing. He appears depressed since he cannot find a place to eat.