10 Sister's Night Out

At the casino...

Your sister: Here you go. Why did Sanzu leave immediately?

Y/n: Bonten has a meeting. He's not with them earlier so they called him.

Your sister: I see. Well, mafia works start at night.

Y/n: Yeah. How's your work here? Everything is fine?

Your sister: Hmm. Totally fine. Everything is fine! Although sometimes it's kinda sad that you're not with me. I also dreamed about mom and dad last night. I dreamed that they didn't die and we live a happy life...

Y/n: Same. I also have a flashbacks about them earlier but I remembered their faces when they died. I wonder who shot them that night... I will never forget that sight...

Tears start to fall in to your face again. You can't contain your hatred towards the person who shot your parents.

Your sister: Nee-san, I want to kill that person... I will never forgive that bastard...

Y/n: It's better to keep our mouth shut since we work with the mafias. I think that's the best way to avoid danger. Our parents wish us to be safe, especially, you.

Your sister: I just... want.. to avenge them.. they didn't know how it feels to lose a family.. *crying*

Y/n: I feel the same way but our safety is our top priority right now. We cannot make a mistake. Remember that.

Your sister: But...

Y/n: Don't worry. I'm here to protect you.

You gave your sister a hug to know that she is still have a family.

Y/n: Wanna go at the bar? It's your off tonight right?

your sister: Yeah! I'll just change my clothes.

Y/n: Okay. I'll wait you here.

----

at the bar...

Y/n: I really miss this. It's been a while. Talk about those good old days. Haha!

your sister: Hahaha! I remember some embarrassing moments here!

Y/n: Same! Hahaha! Two orders of vodka please.

"Okay ma'am!"

your sister: Btw, how's your life with Bonten? Are their dicks are big--uh I mean their hideout.

Y/n: The fuck? Of course their dicks are big. I only fuck big dicks. Yeah. Their hideout is huge. They have a 1 hectare lot. Also, they have a drug factory there. I have a separate room to sleep and the servants are also nice to me.