20 Purpose

1hr later...

Y/n: I wish I bought a box of chocolate or biscuits.. *sighs*

After a minute, the door opened and Sanzu came in.

Sanzu: Here's the food.

Y/n: .....

Sanzu: You're hungry right? Here you go.

Y/n: I'm not hungry anymore. You can eat that.

Sanzu: Ohh.. Okay. I'm gonna eat this anyway.

He sit on the chair and get the foods out of the paper bags. Sanzu bought a French and Japanese foods and some drinks. He put the foods on a plate and eat.

You're just staring at the window pretending that you are not hungry. Suddenly, you hear your stomach growl again.

Y/n: Shut up! I don't want to share some foods with him!

Sanzu: I heard it. I know you're pretending.

Y/n: What the fuck is your problem huh?

Sanzu: Huh?

Y/n: What the fuck is your problem!?

You ran towards him and raised your right hand to slap him but Sanzu stopped you and hold your hands tightly.

Sanzu: What the hell you're thinking, huh?

He said it in a serious, deep voice. You're shocked that he stopped you immediately.

Y/n: You're treating me like a prison... I didn't came here to be your prison!

Sanzu: Just be grateful that you are not experiencing my worst treatment.

Y/n: *gasped*

Sanzu is still holding your hands but this time, he holds it tighter.

Y/n: Let me go! It hurts! I should've stay in the hideout rather than spending my days with you here!

Sanzu: Heh?? I remembered that you agreed with me, right?

Y/n: Yes and I'm regretting it right now! There's no point in being here! I want to go back to Japan!

Sanzu: There's another reason why I choose you to accompany me.

Y/n: Huh?

Sanzu: We will attend a party as a couple.

Y/n: "What the fuck!?"

Sanzu: That party is not a part of the deal but it is a part of Bonten's business. Supposedly, Mochi is the one who will attend the party but he is not around so I will take over his place.