19 Jetlag

*phone ringing*

Y/n: Hmmm... who's this? Hello?

Your sister: Nee-san!!!! Did you arrived at the Paris already?! You didn't call nor texted me!!

Y/n: It's morning here... Yeah we arrived already. I forgot to call you last night. My bad... *yawns*

Your sister: It's okay. I just want to know if you're safe. All right. Call me later if you have time! Gotta go!

Y/n: Hmmm... Sayonara...

Sanzu: Ohayo, y/n.

Your eyes widened when Sanzu greeted you. He is sitting on a chair that is placed on the window. You only seeing his silhoutte right now.

Y/n: Ohayo. Where did you slept?

Sanzu: Here. I have trouble in sleeping. I don't want to bother yours so I decided to sleep on the chair.

Y/n: Ohh. I see.

You got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Before you enter, Sanzu speak again.

Sanzu: Are you jealous?

You stopped moving when he uttered those words. You calmed down yourself and faced him.

Y/n: Jealous? What?

Sanzu: Because I fucked the flight attendant instead of you.

Suddenly, you remember what happened in the aircraft.

Y/n: Huh? Why would I? Tch. Don't give me a headache today.

Sanzu: How about giving you a cumshot? Is that okay?

Y/n: "WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY?"

Y/n: Go tell that to oth-- ARGH! Shit! My head hurts... "I feel sick..."

Sanzu: Are you okay, y/n?!

Y/n: I feel like I---

Sanzu walked towards you and he catched you before you fall into the ground. He carry you and put you in the bed.

Sanzu: Well, jetlag it is.

------

3:00 pm at Paris....

Y/n: Ouch... W-what happened?.. Oh. I remembered my head hurts ealier and I passed out.

You look around in the room and Sanzu is not around.

Y/n: I think he can do this trip without me. Tch. What's my point in being here.

You got out of the bed and decided to take a bath. Finally, you took a warm bath and it relieved your feeling earlier. After 20 mins, you got out of the bathroom. While drying your hair with the towel, you noticed a 10 pcs. capsules on the table. The capsules you saw are Ecstasy.

Y/n: So this is the drugs he take, huh? I guess he didn't took some of this today. Well, I don't fucking care. Tch.

"Takeomi: That's the effects of the drugs he take. When you take that drugs, you will be horny/high for hours and when the drugs subside, you will feel depress and you will take the drugs again and again."

Y/n: Huh? Why am I remembering that? Nevermind.

Y/n: All right! I'm refreshed now! I'm hungry. Maybe I can go out and eat some French cuisines!

You immediately get your wallet to buy some foods. By tapping your fingers on the button beside, the door is unlocked but you saw some people who are guarding the door.

Y/n: Who are you?

Guards: Greetings ma'am! We are here to guard you.

Y/n: Huh? Guard me? For what?

Guards: It's our duty to protect you, ma'am.

Y/n: Yeah I get it but who told you to guard me? I can manage myself. I gotta go and buy some foods.

Guards: We cannot let you ma'am. Mr. Sanzu said that you are not permitted to leave the hotel when he's not around.

Y/n: WHAT?! BUT WHY?! CALL HIM RIGHT NOW AND I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL TALK TO HIM!

One of the guards called Sanzu.

On the call
Sanzu: Like I said, DON'T let her leave the hotel.

Y/n: OI SANZU! WHY I CAN'T LEAVE THE HOTEL HUH?! I'M FUCKING HUNGRY RIGHT NOW! I'LL GO AND BUY SOME FOODS!

Sanzu: If you leave the hotel, your sister will pay for your consequences.

Y/n: W-WHAT?! WHY IS MY SISTER INVOLVED HERE?! THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME! DON'T YOU DARE!

Sanzu: Then, don't leave the hotel. I'll just finish my meeting here. Later.

Y/N: OI! SANZU! OI! ARGH!!! YOU MORON!

You're frustrated right now and can't do anything about it so you stayed in the room while hearing the growls of your stomach.

Y/N: ARGGGHH!!! I'M FUCKING HUNGRY! THAT BASTARD! I'M GONNA PUNCH HIM LATER! HE'S TREATING ME LIKE A PRISON NOW HUH!? ASSHOLE!

-----

The Ultimate PrizeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara