08 Money Vault

⚠️🔞⚠️

18+ CONTENT, WORDS, AND SCENARIOS AHEAD!

Breakfast is done. They're now preparing for their works. You went upstairs and you suddenly notice that the only person left on the table is Sanzu. He seems serious and you can tell to his face that he is kinda depress.

Y/n: Uhm.. is he okay? He's acting so weird lately.

Takeomi: That's the effects of the drugs he takes. When he take that drugs, you will be horny/high for hours and when the drugs subside, you will feel depress and you will take the drugs again and again.

You remembered the scene earlier with the girl.

Y/n: That makes sense.

Takeomi: Yeah. The girl earlier didn't handle his craziness. That idiot.

Koko: Y/n! Can you please accompany me to the bank? It's an emergency because someone try to break in to the money vault.

Takeomi: Shit! What about the money? Is it safe?!

Koko: Yes. The money is safe but I will check the situation there so please come with me y/n.

Y/n: Okay. I'll just change clothes quickly.

Koko: I'll wait you in the car.

You change your clothes and now you're wearing a black mesh ruched bodycon dress with matching black heels. After you change your clothes, you went down and you saw Koko waiting you.

Koko: Let's go??

Y/n: Yeah.

Both of you hopped in the car. You sit beside Koko.

Koko: I'm sorry for dragging you y/n. I know this is not a part of the agreement so I'm really sorry.

Y/n: No it's okay. Besides, I have nothing to do right now in the hideout because all of you have works to do. So don't worry about it.

Koko: Arigato, y/n. *smile*

20 minutes later, you arrived at the place where the money vault is located. It is a secured place and only Bonten members and securities are able to enter in that place.

When you enter the place, the money vault welcomes you. You saw billions and millions of money. You and Koko enters the money vault. While Koko is talking to the securities, you take a look around and you saw money and money, money everywhere.

Koko: Tell me immediately if you find the person okay? Thank you.

You're busy sightseeing on the money vault and you felt hands on your waist.