Chapter 1 full of surprises

Jayleen's POV:

"Jayleen?" "Jayleen"  I heard a voice saying my name but I was too tired to even move I felt a body laying next to me but I didn't think much of it as I snuggled into it not even knowing who it was or even opening my eyes to check.

"Jayleen!!!" The voice whisper yelled causing me to jump up I looked up to see my brother Jordan standing in front of me shaking his head. I looked around the room I was In not sure where I was.

"Jordan?? Where the hell am I" 

"I don't know you tell me I drove 4 hours to come and get you after looking for you all damn day jay!!"

I looked over at the naked girl on my side sound a sleep I honestly had no idea who she was but she was fine as hell.

"Get up and get dressed we leaving"  he tossed me some clothes.

"I'm going to go wait in the car". I watched as he walked out with a look of disappointment on his face.

I hated disappointing him but it isn't the first time I've done it and I'm pretty damn sure it won't be the last I groaned at the growing headache as I slowly slipped out of bed not trying to wake the girl not because I care about her getting a good nights sleep but because I don't want to have to explain to her that I don't even know her name. Quickly but quietly I put on my clothes I went over to the kitchen were a bottle of whisky sat I grabbed a glass and poured myself a drink I sighed at the drink in my hand. well  you know what they say to cure a hangover drink some more. I quickly drink it then grabbed my phone off of her nightstand before exiting the place I was in.

I got in the car and Jordan immediately started the engine driving off without even saying another word to me.
The car ride was silent which was killing me so I decided to be the one to break the silence.

"So did daddy dearest send you to come fetch me"

He ignored me and kept his eyes on the road still not saying a word to me was he really that pressed.

"Oh come on Jordan are you seriously mad?"

"Yes jay I am I don't understand why you keep choosing to live this reckless ass lifestyle"

"You wouldn't understand"

"I wouldn't understand?!! Jay I've felt the same hurt you did maybe even worse but You don't see me out here doing whatever fucking whoever!"

I hung my head low he was right he have had it worse then me yet I'm sitting here acting like he didn't understand the pain I was feeling.

He sighed calming himself down "please sis I can't lose you, you have to get yourself together"

I looked up at my big brother knowing the pain and worry I caused him when I go missing for days or when he finds me drunk and passed out somewhere I hate doing this to him I really do but I'm not like him this is the only why I can cope with the shity hand I've been dealt in life he have always been stronger then me smarter even he's the all around better child.

"I'm sorry Jordan I really am"

" i know you are jay" he simply said as we went back to the silence.

4 hours later.....

We arrived at the house I got out of the car and went in knowing what was waiting for me on the other side of the door. I stepped inside and was immediately greeted with a slap to the face

"you fucking delinquent where the hell were you"

I looked at the man in front of me who's supposedly supposed to be my father , showing no emotions towards the slap that I had just felt i knew I could easily put him on his ass but I never go as far as hitting him back my heart just won't let me. I opened my mouth to answer the angry man in front of me.