Chapter 9

Jayleen's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping I looked around realizing that this was not my house I then soon remembered why I ended up staying the night here, just then I heard a bing on my phone so I checked it only to see that it was a message from my father "Shit shit shit" I repeated over and over to myself quietly before getting up.  I slipped on my shoes and put on my jacket before grabbing my keys off the table beside me and then quickly but quietly making my way to the door and leaving. It was kind of weird sneaking out of a woman's house I didn't have sex with. But it also felt good to know that I won't run into her in some public place and it be awkward because I didn't remember her name.

I got in the car and quickly pulled off not even putting on my seatbelt. After about 4 hours I finally made it home, to my surprise there was a bunch of cars parked outside which meant there was people here. Knowing that made me feel relieved my dad would never hit me or yell at me in front of other people appearance means to much to him. I walked in slowly shutting the door behind me in hopes to just shoot straight up to my room without being seen. I got to the stairs and halfway up there when someone called my name.

"Jayleen?!" The voice said I turned around to see a guy not much older then me probably like 19 years old at best in a red and black suit with a glass of scotch whiskey in his hand. I sighed and walked back down the stairs. "Hi do I know you" I asked "it's me Brian" said the guy I looked at him confused. "Oh my god you don't remember" he asked I shook my head no "I was 16 you were 15 we were dating you railed me in my ass a few times" he said and that's when it hit me Brian was my first boyfriend before I came out as gay. "Ooh Your that Brian" I said he smiled "yeah" he said "so how's life" I asked he shrugged "ok I guess i was seeing this guy but then he cheated on me so that was that" he said which shocked me "Guy?" I questioned "yeah guy I figured out I was gay after dating you I mean it was obvious what guy you know let's his girlfriend fuck him in the ass" he said I laughed "I should've figured" I said he sighed yeah.

"Hey why don't you have a couple of drinks with me" he said

"Oh I don't know" I replied

"Our dads left like an hour ago" he said "Ok I'm in" I said he laughed "I thought so" he replied as we walked to the bar. We had at least 9 drinks whatever stupid fucking event my father was hosting was about over now everyone was going home leaving just me and Brian pretty drunk. "You know out of all my ex's your my favorite" he said slurring his words a bit "Oh yeah why is that" I asked "well because you never judge the way I liked to have sex, you never teased me about it or tried to use it against me" he explained "that's because I was a little fucking freak myself literally only girl in my school with a dick between her legs" I said he chuckled for a moment and so did I. "And dude I knew right away you were gay that's what made being in a relationship with you so fun you never asked me to do anything I didn't want to do and I never asked you to do anything you didn't want to do" I said he chuckled and took another sip out of his glass drinking the rest before pushing it away and standing up.

"Well I should get going between your dad and my dad being gone there's a good chance that means that they probably won't be home till like a week or two later" he explained you would think something like that would make me sad or worried but instead I was actually relieved and kind of happy. "Well then your dad should come and whisk my father away every chance he gets I most definitely wouldn't mind" I said he laughed and so did I. "Well see you around it was nice catching up with you" said Brian before leaving out of the front door I sighed and walked upstairs to my room to take a shower and take a nap. After my shower I could feel them 9 drinks starting to kick in. I flopped down on my bed not even able to finish getting dressed.  all I had on was a Sports bra and a towel which was covering my lower half. I laid on my back in my big king sized bed starting to either drift off to sleep or pass out I couldn't really feel the difference.

I woke up to the sound of pots clinging and the smell of bacon. I slowly got out of bed before walking downstairs to see what all that noise was. I walked through the halls following the sound of running water and the smell of bacon which lead me to the kitchen. I had thought that maybe one of the cooks came in early today and man was I wrong I looked up to see a tall but not that tall maybe 5 inches shorter then me woman, I was shocked when she turned around she had silky brown hair, light green eyes and a body that looked like it should be on some modeling runway. We both stood there in shock for a moment me because this was the woman my father was supposed to be marrying and her well because I forgot to put on underwear or even pants.

"I- I um- your- your naked" she said looking away I looked down then back up embarrassed before quickly covering myself "Oh god I'm so sorry" I said before running upstairs to put on some clothes. I went to my room and quickly put on a pair of grey joggers and a black tank top. I walked downstairs and already at the bottom I realized that I didn't put on any boxers either.

I decided to take a chance it was pretty hot outside and I didn't want my balls all jammed up in them tight ass boxers. I was still kind of embarrassed from like 3 seconds ago when the women who's probably going to be my new step mom saw my dick. I took several deep breaths before walking back into the kitchen I decided to act like what happened didn't happen in go straight to the refrigerator to grab out the Carton of orange juice. I then walked over to grab a glass from the top cabinet but the woman who's name I was yet the learn was in my way. Just then I made the very questionable decision to reach over her and grab a glass, as I did so I could feel my print pushing up against her ass I immediately stepped back and she turned around.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry again I swear to you I'm not some Pervert" I said she chuckled "it's ok your father made me aware of your condition" she said waving it off I looked at her confused but decided to brush it off as I didn't know if she was talking about the dick between my legs or some other bullshit my father then told her.

"Right I didn't catch your name" I said "oh I'm right sorry I'm Kaitlyn Lockwood" she said "Jayleen Astor" I simply said before pouring me a cup of OJ and was about to leave till Kaitlyn said something else. "Wait I made breakfast if you want some" she said "I looked at her you do know that's the cooks job" I said "Yeah I know I just thought why not treat you and my husband to be to a nice breakfast I wouldn't have made so much if I knew he wasn't going to be home" she said and i honestly kind of felt bad for the woman she had no idea what she was getting herself into.

"Well I'm good and a little piece of advice I wouldn't ever wait up for him he's never home and when he is it's all work work" I said before walking away. I went to the living room and turned on the tv it was a Saturday so I had no school or anything else to do, just when I got comfortable on the couch my phone which was on the table in front of me ringed, I groaned and picked it up only to see that it was my friend mark. I clicked answer which immediately put me in a call with him.

The call

"Hello" I said

"Yo Jay" said mark

"Man what you want fool" I asked

"aye you free right now" he asked

"I don't know that depends" I said

"Ok me and Jaden was talking about how we don't really get to chill with you like that no more so we set up this thing and we thought that maybe we could all go to this club tonight you know meet a couple of bitches maybe even get some head" he said

"Bro if I wanted some head then I'd just call up one of the many Hoes in my phone I don't need to go to no club for that" I said

"Come on man for old times sake" he said

I sighed "Alright man but drinks are on y'all" I said

"Yess! Alright bet you won't regret it" he said

"Yeah I better not" I said jokingly

"Alright bro" he said

"Alright" I said before hanging up

End of call

I put my phone back down and went back to watching tv. tonight is probably going to be a disaster but hey anything to get out of the house.

________________________________

End of chapter