Chapter 22

Jayleen's POV:

We both flopped back on the bed out of breath "that was amazing" I said before looking over at Veronica only to see that she had fallen asleep I smiled she was actually really cute, I pulled the covers up over her before wrapping my arms around her and cuddling her from behind. I didn't usually stick around and do this, but I was too tired to drive anyways so I just decided to just sleep with her.

The next morning, I woke up to the light shining through the blinds Veronica was still asleep, so I decided to get out of bed without waking her, I quickly but quietly put on my clothes and shoes before grabbing my phone and keys, I wrote a note and left her some cash for an Uber home and some food since she didn't get to hang out with her friends.

I quickly left the hotel room locking the door behind me before making my way outside. I got in the car and drove all the way home.

When I got home, I noticed my rug had been replaced and so have my couches. What the hell I thought to myself as I looked around and then noticed a not sitting on the table. I decided to open and read it.

The note: I replaced your rug and couches  you don't have to worry about paying me back, their gifts I also left you some food on the kitchen table Alexia made it last night, love Jordan.

I smiled and rolled my eyes; he always seems to find a way to take care of me I thought to myself as I looked at the couches and rug, they weren't the same as my old ones I might even say their better. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the plate of warped up food that was left for me on the table, I then popped it in the microwave for 2 minutes before going upstairs to shower I smelt like sex and alcohol not a good combo at all. I turned the shower on before stripping out of my Clothes and getting it. I let the warm water run down my body allowing all my muscles to relax as I did so, after about 4 minutes in the shower I got out and put on some Comfortable clothes then brushing my teeth and making my way back downstairs to get my food out of the microwave.

Just as I was about to reach for the microwave handle, I heard a knock on the door. I huffed and went over to see who it was. but as I was reaching for the doorknob I suddenly stopped and found myself just staring at it my heart racing feeling as if it was going to jump out of my chest, I started to slowly back away till my back hit the wall then I slid down it till I was on the floor hugging my knees. "What is happening to me" I whispered to myself as my breathing started to get faster.

Dianas POV:

I had heard yesterday from my sister that Jayleen was out of the hospital and doing a lot better, so I thought I'd go over and bring her a welcome home gift. I knocked on the door and stepped back waiting for her to answer at first, I heard footsteps coming towards the door but then the suddenly stopped. then I heard a faint voice "Jayleen?' I said at the door but got no answer my mind then went back to went I found her laying in her own pool of blood and I found myself starting to worry. "Jayleen I'm coming in" I said before twisting the doorknob luckily it was unlocked, I opened the door and walked in only to see her on the floor against the wall hugging her knees. Without a second thought I dropped the girt bag and my purse and went over to her dropping down to my knees. "Jayleen" I called out putting a hand on her shoulder she looked up at me tears running down her face "I-I can't breathe" she said leaning her head back against the wall as she put a hand over her heart. I was sure she was having a panic attack, but I wasn't sure how to help. wanting to help her anyways I reached out and covered the hand that was placed over her heart with mine. "Jayleen look at me" I said she lifted her head and looked at me her gorgeous light brown eyes pricing into mine. "You're ok I promise you're ok" I said I watched as her breathing slowly started to slow down and I could feel that her heartbeat was doing the same. I found myself leaning my head against hers she closed her eyes and so did I.

she grabbed on to my hands that were both now warped around her neck I didn't notice what I was doing until I opened my eyes, once I did realize for some reason, I didn't want to let go I couldn't let go. her eyes dropped to my lips, and I noticed she started leaning forward, my mind was telling me to pull away, but my body wouldn't allow it. I stayed glued to my spot as her lips got closer and closer to mine until eventually, they connected with mine, the kiss was deep I could feel her pouring all of herself in it and I couldn't help but do the same. she pulled me onto her lap, and I gasped shocked at her actions. my hands started to wonder till I found myself pulling off her jacket she then kissed up my collarbone and neck, breathing became a problem for me as her lips recaptured mine, I knew I needed to stop this before it went too far, before we crossed that line in which there was no return from before we did something we both might regret in the morning.