Chapter 32

Jayleen's POV:

After spending most of the day with Diana I went back home around the afternoon only to see my brother up and cooking. I shut the door and went to the kitchen he looked and smelled better then he did yesterday and for that I was glad. "Hey you showered!" I said happily as I sat at the counter. "Yeah I figured it was no use just sitting around in a cloud of my own stank all day, I made my bed now I have to lay in it" he said I nodded as I picked a piece of chicken from the plate of fried chicken and ate it. "Wait" he said looking at me as he suddenly stopped moving the pan around on the stove top. I looked up at him confused "What?" I questioned "Those are the same clothes you wore when you left plus you didn't come home last night, another one night stand who was it this time" he said with a look of disappointment. "I don't know what your talking about" I said playing dumb he looked at me with a really look which eventually made me give in. "It's not what you think" I said "Then what is it, Jayleen I've warned you about sleeping around you literally almost died last time "I'm serious Jordan it's really not like that" I said "Then what is it like then?" He asked "I can't really tell you but I'm serious about her she's not just a hit and done for me it's different" I said smiling to myself Jordan raised an eyebrow at me before putting the food from the pan on a plate.

"Well if you say it's different then I'll believe you but Jayleen you just got out of a relationship think about rather it's too early to get into another, you're in the rebound phase and during this phase people get hurt if you care about this new girl you'll make her aware of that" he said I sighed even at his worst he still give good advice. "yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes as I tried to reach for another piece of chicken off his plate but he thumped my hand causing me to retract it. "Ouch" I said "Make your own you left me to starve last night" he said as he grabbed his plate and walked to the living room, I followed "So have you talked to Alexia?" I asked he sighed sadly "No..." he said as I sat down on the couch "well your going to have to talk to her eventually you'll need to get your things and I'm assuming she's keeping the house" I said "it's the least I could do after trapping her in a sexless marriage for 6 years" he said as he looked ahead at the news on the TV. I shook my head "No you didn't do that our controlling father trapped you both in that marriage" I said he sighed and agreed but I could still tell he blamed himself.

"Speaking of our father have you talked to him?" He asked I shook my head "No not since I moved out and I don't plan on it ever" I said. "You're a big sister now" he said I looked at him "She had that baby?" I asked surprised "Yeah she was prematurely born and is still in the hospital I was planning on visiting soon" he said I shrugged "have fun" I said knowing that his next words was going to be asking me to go with him. "Come on don't be like that" he said I shook my head "I'm not going anywhere near him or his happy new family I wish our little half sibling the best mainly because they're unfortunate enough to be stuck with the worst" I said. "Jayleen-" he said "Drop it Jordan" I replied cutting him off. "I don't even know why you're going after all he's done to you and me" I added. "Key word Him that baby's innocent and so is the woman he's with" he said making a good point about the baby but I wasn't so sure I agreed with the part about our father's girlfriend being innocent. "She isn't that innocent she's marrying a monster" I replied before getting up and leaving so that he wouldn't try and continue the conversation.

Diana's POV:

I pulled up outside my sisters house and went up to the porch, she was devastated after everything that happened with her husband and I wanted to check up on her. I knocked on the door but with the slightest touch it swung open. I feared the worst immediately rushing in shouting Alexia's name as my Heart started to beat rapidly only for me to hear sobbing coming from the bedroom and to find Alexia sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest and tears running down her cheeks. there was men's clothes all over the place and the lamp on both sides of the bed was knocked over and broken. I immediately went and sat down next to her pulling her into a hug. as she sobbed in my arms I rubbed her back trying to sooth her.

After about an hour or two she finally calmed down enough to speak so I just listened and for my turn to speak. "It still doesn't feel real I mean we spent years together how wasn't I able to tell" she said I put an arm over her shoulders and looked at her. "Because you loved him" I said hearing those words made tears run down her face again. "Is it crazy that I still do?" she asked  I shook my head "No you were married for a long time it's normal to still love him" I said trying to comfort her. "Right...what about the fact that a part of me wants to take him back?" She asked looking up at me. "Now that's crazy" I said she sighed "I'm serious should I?" She asked I shook my head immediately "No that's the last thing you should ever do, he'd be miserable and so would you even more then before" I explained she nodded in agreement "Your right" she said whipping her eyes.