Chapter 6

Jayleens POV:

"Well this was nice I should really get going now I have classes in the morning and lots of Papers to grade" Diana said to her sister. "Ok" In all honesty I didn't really want her to go just yet it's just something about her I don't know what it is.

"I'll walk you to your car" I said she shook her head No

"I'm capable of walking myself to my car Mrs. Astor" she said

"Oh come on I insist" I said picking up her purse not giving her any time to protest as I walked out the door with it so she'd have no Choice but to follow me. We got to her car and she turned towards me snatching her purse from my hands I chuckled.

"I'm going to get you to say yes to the date" I said and I swear I saw her smile a little I don't know my eyes could just be playing tricks on me."See you in class Monday" she said blankly before getting in her car I watched as she drove away. "Yeah see ya" i said with a smirk even though she was already gone.

Monday came around and I found myself once again being dragged out of bed by my big brother. "Get up Jayleen!! Now" my brother yelled I groaned and slowly sat up in bed.

"Jesus it's 4 in the morning why are you yelling" I asked rubbing my tried eyes

"Who the hell is this in my house" he asked I looked at him confused that's when he pointed at a figure in bed beside me. I looked over at the girl in the bed then back at my brother with an I'm sorry look on my face.

"No don't give me that bullshit look I have one rule don't bring your hook ups to my house because if you forget they're name or promise them a call in the morning in which you never go through with guess who's window they'll be busing out" he said pissed

"Oh chill big bro that's not going to happen" i said

"Kick her out now and get ready for school" he said slamming the door as he left. truth is the only reason I hooked up with this girl last night was because I had a raging boner when Diana left and I couldn't fuck her so I needed to fuck somebody. I got dressed kicked the girl out and made my way downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw my brother at the table eating and there was another plate at the other end for me I assumed. I went over and sat down my stomach was growling and It smelled good so I dug in and started to eat my food.

"Wheres your wife" i said with my mouth full of food

"She went to work early after making us breakfast" he said I just nodded and continued to eat my food, Jordan took his last bite then got up to take his plate to the sink. "Dad called looking for you I told him I'd find you he doesn't know that your with me" he said as he washed his plate

"Oh you lied to dad of your own free well?!" I asked surprised

"Stop joking Jayleen" he said I rolled my eyes

"Look you have to go home today" he said immediately turning my good mood bad

"And no more getting in trouble luckily he didn't find out about what happened but next time he will" he said turning off the water and coming to sit back at the table with me, I sighed.

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed here longer but you know how our father can get he'll-" he started to say but I cut him off

"Yeah I know I know if you let me stay here he'll find me and beat the carp out of you like how he does me" I said

"No I'm not afraid of him hurting me Jayleen when I mess up he threatens my mom and he threatens you, we both know that he'll go through with it" he explained

"I understand thanks for covering for me" I said he smiled and kissed me on the forehead "No problem little sis now put your plate away and come on so I can give you a ride to school" he said as he pulled on his jacket I got up and did as he said following Him out the door and to the car.

We got to the school and I waved goodbye as he left then turned towards the building in front of me in which I did not want to go in but have no choice but to. I sighed and walked up up to the entrance making my way inside the building.

It was crowded there were students everywhere some at they're locker some just chatting by them others playing around with one another some on they way to class all in the same ridiculous uniform. I rolled my eyes and went to my locker to put my book bag away. Just then someone came up to me it was a blonde haired girl with blue eyes she was short.

"Hi I'm Isabella" she said holding out an hand for me to shake I just looked at it and went back to doing what I was doing

"Um okay not a talker" she said

"No I'm a talker I just don't talk to people I hate and if you go to this shitty school then I automatically hate you"  I said shutting the locker then walking away I know what your thinking. Jayleen why'd you have to be so mean, well I didn't in fact I'm perfectly capable of being nice just not to any of the dick heads here.

I made my way to my first hour excited to see Diana. I got to the class room but when I walked in I saw one of the male teachers flirting with Diana and for some reason she was flirting back. I rolled my eyes and sat down at a desk in the middle of the rows students coming in did the same just then the teacher winked at her after whispering something in her ear, ok now I was getting annoyed.

"Hey some of us want to learn could you leave?" I shouted Diana glared at me then turned and gave the man an apologetic look

"It's fine she's right see you tomorrow?" He asked

"Most definitely" Diana said with a smile He then left the room and Diana turned towards the broad and began our lesson for the day I took out a pen and a notebook to make it look like I was actually paying attention to the lesson and not her ass.

________________________________

End of chapter: it's been so long since I updated this and I forgot how much I love writing it, anyways I hope you enjoyed