Chapter 27

Jayleen's POV:

As the weeks went by it was like I kept running into her everywhere at, stores, out with Veronica, in the parking lot. it was infuriating how much I wanted to talk to her but couldn't. I can't make her want me but these feelings damn sure makes me want to try. "Hey you listening" asked Veronica we were out on a date at a nearby restaurant moments ago I saw Diana walk in and every sense I couldn't seem to focus but I don't think she saw me which was the good news.

"Yeah I'm sorry I hear you just thought I seen something" I said to Veronica before turning my attention towards her who had an irritated look on her face. "What?" I asked seeing that look she rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair. "Nothing" she said but I could clearly tell that it was something. "Come on talk to me what's wrong?" I asked she folded her arms and looked at me. "We've been dating for 6 months yet you suddenly started to refuse to meet my parents and when I ask you about yours you change the subject I'm starting to get the impression that you don't...really want to be with me" she said I sighed "Can we not do this here" I asked trying to sound calm but I knew it came across as me being a dick. For a moment she looked at me and didn't say anything then after a few seconds she did.

"Your right" she said I sighed a breath of relief I was sure she was going to take that the wrong way. I looked up at her "thank y-" I started to say but was cut off. "I'm going home" she said my smile dropped as she grabbed her things and stormed out, I got a few looks as she did so. I ended up paying the bill and taking both our meals to go. I ran after her just in time to see a cab pulling up in front of her. " Veronica, Veronica wait" I called out she stopped just as she was about to open the car door and turned around avoiding my eyes though.

"Come on get in the car I'll take you home" I said reaching for her hand but she stepped away I looked at her confused. "Veronica" I said she looked up at me "Do you want to be with me?" She asked "Where is this coming from" I replied she shrugged "I don't know for some reason when I'm with you I feel like a replacement" she said I looked at her and shook my head "what are you talking about there's no one else" I said "Are you sure about that from the moment we met it felt as if you were longing for someone else" she said I sighed and rubbed a hand down my face.

"Where is you getting this stupid ass none sense, why this so suddenly?" I asked her face Changed from sad to annoyed. "If You Would Pay Attention you would know that I felt like this the first week we started dating" she said I sighed loudly. "No I wouldn't I'm not a fucking mind reader Veronica" I slightly shouted.

She started to cry which made me feel horrible as she stormed off once again down the street, the cab driver rolled his window down and peeked out "Hey are you going to get in or what? this isn't some romance novel I got places to fucking be!" He said I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Then go no one told you to sit here in that yellow piece of shit and listen in on a private moment" I shouted. "Well maybe next time don't have you Private Fucking Moment In Public dumb ass" he said before pulling off.

"FUCK YOU DICK HEAD!!!" I yelled flipping him off even though he was halfway down the street already.

I ran down the street after Veronica once again. after a few minutes I finally found her sitting on a bench in the park looking at the sky it was pretty dark but I was still able to see thanks to the little light from the moon. I walked over and sat down next to her putting the bag with our to go plates in them next to me on the bench. She looked over and noticed me and sighed rolling her eyes.

"What do you want" she asked "To apologize and to tell you that your wrong" I said she scoffed before getting up about to walk away again until I grabbed her. "Let me go" she said "you didn't let me finish" I said she looked at me for a moment before finally turning around as if to say continue. "This is the first real relationship I've been in so I'm sorry if I'm messing up I swear to you that your not a replacement ok" I said she looked up at me finally calmed down now. "Ok" she said I smiled and kissed her before pulling away and warping her in a hug.

After I handed her, her to go plate and put an arm over her shoulder. "Still want me to take you home?" I asked she shook her head no. "I want to go back to your place" she said.

We got to my place and I decided to take a shower. when I got out Veronica was laying on her stomach kicking her feet while watching her phone on my bed. I found myself staring at her, she looked sexy in those shorts and that over sized t shirt I let her borrow. I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of her before kissing her neck all the way up to her ear she was shocked for a moment but soon relaxed. "W-what are you doing, your wet" she said. "Mmm, so are you" I replied groping her ass as I began to suck on her ear lope, she moaned before pushing herself to sit up and pushing me away with a smile. "I'm Serious go dry off first" she said I chuckled. "Alright I give...for now" I said purposely letting my towel slip off as I got up revealing my staff. She looked at it and I smirked as I walked away satisfied knowing that I got her.