Chapter 7

Jayleen's POV

I waited till class was over and everyone had left before approaching Diana. "So what's tomorrow" I asked "A Friday " she said not even looking up at me I rolled my eyes. "Funny I'm talking about with that guy" I asked "Miss Astor what I do outside of this class room is none of your concern" she said flipping through some papers.

"Well ok but just so you know guys who wear tight pants usually have little dicks" I said with a smirk she then finally looked up at me "Go to your next class Astor" she said calling me by my last name instead of my first I raised my hands in surrender before turning to leave. My next few classes was basically torture but I managed to get by it was now lunch time and I had absolutely no idea where to sit just then a table with two guys and 3 girls waved me over I was hasten at first as they didn't look like my type of people but I still decided to give it a shot. I walked over.

And sat down "hey I'm Veronica and these are my friends Maya, Layla, Dan, and Nicolas" she said introducing herself and the others they all waved as she went down the line telling me they're names.

"Uh hey I'm Jayleen" I replied as i was about to start eating she said something else. "So you new here" she asked causing me to look up at her "Yeah" I said before going back to my plate. so close to taking a bit that was until one of the others spoke. "You look familiar don't I know you from somewhere" The one named Nicolas asked. "No dude I don't think so" I said before picking back up my spoon and to finally take my first bite of my lunch but then someone else decided to speak to me frustrated and hungry I got up taking my plate as well. "You know what guys thanks for the invite to your table but I think I'll got sit somewhere else now" I said Veronica and the others all looked confused as I left.

I looked around the lunch room but every table was full I huffed as I walked out of the lunch room making my way outside where I found a nice shady tree to sit under finally it was quiet and I was able to eat my lunch in peace. A few minutes in and one half eaten sandwich later I felt the presents of someone else I looked up to see.

Some guy and a few others standing over me. "Hey you The whore Who kissed my girl" he said I looked at him confused "I don't know what your talking about dude" I said

"Bianca Barkley"  he said I sighed now knowing who he was talking about

"Look man she approached me not the other way around maybe you should be having this talk with her" I said waving them off

"You little bitch" he said grabbing me up by my jacket causing me to drop my lunch all over the ground.

"Oh Come on man I was going to eat that" i said he then threw me to the ground before looming over me "I'll teach you not to fuck with other peoples girls" he said before throwing a punch at me I tried to doge it but I couldn't and he ended up hitting me square in the face causing my lip to bleed I wiped at the blood from my lip seeing it pissed me off that's when I got up.

"Oh what are you going to do fight back-" He asked but was cut off by my fist connecting with his jaw he put an hand over it before looking at me wide eyed and before I knew it, it was a all out fight I held my own for a minute but when the other two guys jumped in I was beat just then I heard a voice yell causing all the guys to run. I spit out the blood that was oozing in my mouth onto the ground.

"You ok" I heard a familiar voice say I looked up to see the girl from the lunch room I think her name was Veronica.

"Do I look ok" I said still spitting out blood just then the rest of her group came outside the two guys both helped me to my feet. "Oh man I think you should go to the nurse" the one named Nicolas said I just shook my head knowing that If I went to the nurse they'd call my dad and tell him I was involved in a fight and him knowing that was the last thing I wanted.