Chapter 31

Diana's POV:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of shuffling around, I slowly opened my eyes only to see a figure sitting up and facing the door. I immediately recognized that it was Jayleen pulling on her shirt. "You Leaving without saying goodbye again" I said my voice kind of raspy because I had just woken up. She stopped what she was doing for a moment to speak. "Yeah I um thought it would be best" she said without even turning to look at me as she went back to fixing her shirt. I was confused at her sudden dry and boring response, was she mad? Did I do something wrong?. I asked myself as I sat up holding the sheets. "Last night was a-" I started to say but was cut off by Jayleen speaking "Please could you voice your regrets when I'm gone I don't think I could take another heart break right now...not from you" she said I was going to reply but then I heard sniffing. Was she crying?, "Jayleen" I called out as I moved over to her grabbing ahold of her face and turning it to meet mine. "That's not what I was going to say" I said in a soft tone she looked up at me and I wiped the tears from her face before kissing her passionately. I climbed onto her lap and straddled her as I pulled away letting my hands hang over her shoulders as I looked her in the eyes.

"I was going to say it was amazing and I haven't felt the way you made me feel last night in a long time" I said she looked up at me surprised by my words. "After all this time you're finally giving in" she said with a cheeky smile. Now this was the Jayleen I knew, I rolled my eyes "maybe" I said before feeling her hands snake up the sides of my shirt "Maybe huh" she said as he eyes lowered to my lips before pressing hers against mine multiple times as her hands moved to take off my shorts  I stopped her grabbing them just as they took ahold of my shorts. "Stop it I need to get my morning started" I said she looked at my lips but you could tell she wasn't listening to a word I was saying. "Mmm I could help you with that" she said as she kissed my neck I closed my eyes momentarily almost giving in but stopping myself before pushing her back onto the bed and hovering over her she went to pull me down for a kiss but I stopped her. "No your not hearing me we're not having morning sex I'm going to go brush my teeth and get ready for the day" I said before climbing off of her and walking to the door.

"Aww your no fun" she said sitting back up and looking at me. "Well I guess I should really get going this time" she said standing up. "What right now?" I asked, I wasn't really ready for her to leave yet.

Jayleen's POV:

"Yeah I don't want to be a bother you probably have important stuff to do" I said to her she looked at me confused "On a Saturday?" She asked sarcastically  I shrugged. Truth was this all felt like a dream and I was afraid that if I stayed to long then somehow she'll change her mind about things and really come to regret what happened, I've never felt like this before with anyone wanting to be with them every second of the day, wanting to kiss them every chance I get, I wanted Diana in more ways then one.

"Why don't you just stay you could brush your teeth and shower here I'll wash your clothes and for the meantime you can wear something of mine" she said I looked up at her "use your toothbrush? Isn't that like too inappropriate" I said teasingly "Miss Astor you've literally been inside of me I think we're way past inappropriate" she said leaving me stunned as my face turned red I looked away and cleared my throat. "Alright your way it is" I said before looking back at her. She smiled a small but beautiful smile one I've never seen from her before, it felt as if my heart had just jumped momentarily seeing it.

After brushing my teeth Diana ran me a shower as I sat on the bathroom counter and watched her in awe. "Planning on getting in with me" I asked as she handed me a towel. "No" she said sternly I sighed "Hm welp worth the try" I said as I started to strip out of my pants and shirt. "Jayleen wait at least let me leave first" she said I looked at her confused. "Why it's like you said earlier" I said moving closer to her "I've literally been inside you" I said in a whisper as I looked her deep in her eyes her breathing slowly getting harder when I pressed my naked body up against hers. She looked away and cleared her throat but when she did I noticed her ears a bright red color which made me smile. She was flustered. "I'm leaving" she said before walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind her I chuckled lightly before climbing in the shower.

After my shower I pulled on the pair of jogging pants and black t shirt she lent me, my underwear was in the wash with my other clothes so I had to Free ball for a few minutes. I Made my way out of the bathroom and walked straight into the kitchen area where I saw two plates of food sitting there and a coffee on the side of them. She turned around from the stove just as I sat down "what's all this?" I asked "what does it look like Miss Astor it's breakfast" she said as she sat down next to me in front of a plate.

We ate in a comfortable silence neither one of us talking until everything on our plates was gone. Once we were done she took our plates and put them in the dishwasher.

"That was good, thanks I didn't know you could cook" I said as she pressed buttons on the dishwasher setting it before she could start it. "There's a lot you don't know about me, you were only interested in getting in my pants and now that you have tell me.." she said hitting start on the dishwasher before coming to the counter. "Are you satisfied, ready to move on?" She said I looked at her confused. What did she mean "I'm not following?" I said looking at her unsure. "Never mind" she said brushing whatever she was trying to say to the side. It went quiet for a moment before I decided to speak "What does this mean for us now" I asked her she looked at me. "While I don't regret what we did your still my student" she said I looked at her before shaking my head "Former student I graduated early remember" I said reminding her of recent events "It doesn't matter you were still once my student which means I still run the risk of losing my career and my job if anyone found out" she said "why were both adults and I'm not a student anymore" I said she sighed "They won't see it as that they'll believe I had romantic feelings towards you while you were my student" she explained I sighed in understanding "Jayleen no one can know about this ok" she said I nodded and she came over and kissed me.

Just then the sound of the dry signal going off caused her to pull away. "Those are your clothes I'll grab them" she said before leaving.