Chapter 12

Jayleen's POV :
[First person ]

The next day

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck I looked up to see a gorgeous red head hovering over me. "Mmm good morning". She said. "morning" I said not really sure how I ended up with her I sat up in the bed with a groan. "God my head" I said closing my eyes and reopening them only to see a hand in front of me with a bottle of water and a pill I looked at her. "It's just aspirin don't worry" she said I grabbed the pill putting it on my Tongue then choking it down with water before handing it back to her. "Um not to be rude or anything but what happened last night?" I questioned "No worries it was a pretty wild night, you and your friends came over to me and my friends at the club we danced we drink a lot then you suggested we all go back to my place" she said "So my friends their here?!" I questioned "Yes their downstairs" she said and I immediately jumped up I had no pants on and was in nothing but a black sports bra I looked around on the floor for my underwear, Pants and shirt but only had luck finding two out of the 3 of those things. Just then I heard a deep voice coming up the stairs. "Babe you home" said the voice my eyes widened and I looked at the red head who looked at me her eyes wide as well. "Who the hell is that" I whispered "It's my husband you need to-" she said but before she could get the words out it was too late the man had opened the door and saw me standing there my pants half way buckled up and my shirt barley on.

Fuck I thought to myself "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing with my wife" he said here we go I said in my head as he launched at me and i moved completely avoiding the hit "Babe stop listen to me" said the girl as her big hulk looking Husband chased me around the room, Damnit why do these things happen to me. The woman stepped in front of the man stopping him from chasing me and giving me time to slip out of the room. I ran all the way downstairs shaking my friends harshly and waking them up. "Jayleen?!" Said Jaden "Get Up Now We gotta go" I said finding my shoes and pulling them on "YOU CHEATED ON ME" yelled the men. Mark and Jadens eyes went wide "Oh fuck let's go" said Mark grabbing his stuff I grabbed my keys off the table and ran out the door my shirt still not completely on with mark and Jaden following closely behind.

We all hopped in my car and pulled off down the road just in time to see the husband running outside after us. He threw something and it hit my back window cracking it, once we were far enough away from the house I sighed a breath of relief. "Bro that was fucking crazy" said Mark "Ugh which one of you Bastards let me hook up with the married one?" I said "Don't look at us you insisted on taking her you don't remember?" Asked Jaden I sighed "I don't really remember shit after going outside last night with D-" I started to say but changed it as I didn't want to give them her name "With that woman" I said Jaden looked at me oddly but I ignored it. "Glad you at least remember that we actually wanted to ask you about that, you came back kind of pissed you knocked back 5 shots and willingly gave me the keys to Lola, just then flashes of Diana came to mind the thought of how close we were to kissing made me heat up.

"So what happened" asked Jaden "it was nothing just some more bullshit with my dad" I said lying Jaden and mark both looked at me sympathetically "Oh we had no idea" said Jaden "yeah can we not talk about it right now" I said getting them to drop the conversation "Yeah of course" said Jaden as the car then went silent.

I let Jaden and mark drop me off at my brothers house as the car was no longer mine but theirs.  "Thanks, you two better take care of Lola" I said "Don't worry we'll take good care of this baby" said mark running his hands along the stirring wheel before pulling off. "Later Dick Head!" He yelled as they took off down the road I just shook my head before walking up to the door and knocking. Just then the door swung open revealing my brother Jordan in a pink robe. I whistled "I mean I knew you were gay but I didn't know you were that gay" I said in a whisper, he rolled his eyes "Shut up its laundry Day I have nothing clean this is Alexia's Robe she's out washing our clothes" said Jordan "Don't y'all have a washer and dryer?" I questioned pushing past him and into the house I heard the door shut as I opened his refrigerator. "They went out I'm supposed to call someone out to fix it and since we're asking questions what are you doing here it's 8 in the morning" he said "what?, I can't visit my big brother" I said as I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and his bottle of red wine from the refrigerator. "You really think I believe that, you look like shit right now" he said walking over to the counter "Gee thanks" I said sarcastically as I sipped out of the glass of wine I just poured myself. I twisted my face in disgust after, "God you don't have anything alcoholic other then wine?" I questioned he just looked at me "You haven't even had breakfast and your already drinking" he said I pointed a finger at him "Hey you don't get to judge me....your wearing a pink robe"  I said taking the glass and moving to the living room Jordan followed, just as I was about to sit down Jordan stopped me. "Oh hell no your not sitting on my couch smelling like Sex, liquor, and ass" he said I huffed "Fine I'll go home and shower but I'll need to borrow your car" I said he sighed and walked to his bedroom then came back out with his car keys in his hand. "Here take my truck" he said tossing the keys to me I caught them. "Thanks your a lifesaver" I said he rolled his eyes "Mmhm whatever" he replied as I walked to the front door. "Bring my truck back in one piece" he said as I walked out of the door "Of course" I said as I hoped in the driver seat of his Blue and Black GMC.

I got home and walked in the house as I was on my way upstairs I heard my name being called by a deep familiar voice one that I knew all to well which caused me to stop. I walked back down the 3 steps I had took and made my way to the living room where he was sitting in his chair wit a cigarette in his mouth and a glass of whisky by his side. "Sit down" he said calmly "No thanks I'd rather stand" I replied "SIT DOWN NOW" he said shouting this time I rolled my eyes and did as he said taking a seat across from him. I watched as he puffed his cigarette then put it out on the table before looking up at me. "Where are you coming from" he asked "I was at Jordan's place" I said he looked at me "the whole night?" He asked my mind went back to the club and flashes of me and my friends drinking and partying all night hit me. I looked up at my father "Yes" I said knowing that, that was a bold faced lie.

"Hm is that so" he said I nodded and he sat back in his chair before grabbing his glasses of  whisky and taking a sip. "Then tell me this, why did one of my Security detail say he saw you on his night off at a club not to far from your brother's house" he said I cursed myself in my head shit. "I- maybe he got it wrong I mean it was pretty dark outside is he sure he didn't see someone that just looks like me" I said.

"Are you calling my men lairs?" I asked I shrugged "I mean if the shoe fits wear it right" I said he took a breath before downing the rest of his drink then throwing the glass at the wall behind me causing me to jump. "They have security footage of you with them fucking delinquents you call friends knocking back liquor like it's FUCKING JUICE"  he said I sighed "Alright fine I went out on a Saturday night and had some fun with my so called delinquent friends what was so wrong about that" I said  "I have an important Organization to run Everything you do reflects on me" he said "Right because everything's about you, get good grades, Graduate, go to an high end College take an interest in business you want me to do all that so you can look good. So you can look like MR PERFECT TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU!!!"  I said yelling that last part. "Watch who your talking to little Girl" he said I scoffed. "You know your going to end up just like her your crackhead of a mother a fucking junky looking for her next fix" he said looking me in the eyes I chuckled "Nah the drinking is  more your speed, who knows maybe I'll end up like you instead an abusive successful drunk, have two kids and force one into the closet and make the other live the life I want for them" I said which pissed him off "What the fuck did you just say" he said "You heard me" I replied and before I knew it I was pined to the wall by my neck his hand tightening as he screamed at me.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT, I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING AND IN RETURN YOU CANT DO NOT ONE FUCKING THING RIGHT, YOUR USELESS YOU'VE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!" He yelled as I tried to free myself from his grip "I- ca-can't Breathe" I choked out but it was like his grip got tighter I could feel myself getting light headed just as I started to give up someone walked in. "Leon?" Said a familiar voice causing him to let me go. I fell down to the floor coughing trying to recapture the air that was once in my lungs.

Once I was able to sort of breathe again I looked up only to see Kaitlyn standing there in front of me. "What are you doing" she asked looking at him with fear in her eyes. "Babe I-" he said as he stepped forward and went to grab her hand but she stepped back refusing to let him. "Your drunk you need to sober up" said Kaitlyn "I will" he said. It was weird my father never listens to anyone and he's never calm so how is it that he is with her?. It can't be that he actually loves her he doesn't love nobody but his damn self so it's hard to imagine him loving someone else this makes me wonder how long they've actually been together"

Kaitlyn then turned towards me and offered her hand. I hesitated at first but then I took it , she then helped me up the stairs. But Before I went I took one last look at my father only to see a look on his face I've never seen before,

Regret......

________________________________

End of chapter:
Question: do y'all think he really love Kaitlyn  or is it just an act ?