Chapter 5

Diana's POV:

I had just dismissed my last class for the day and was sitting at my desk going over some grades when my student named Mark called to me.

"Mrs.Collins?"

"Yes Greg?" I answered in a kind of annoyed tone I'm sure my face was no different

"I was wondering about this test grade you gave me" he said I just huffed before taking my glasses off and sitting them on my desk.

"What's the problem Mr.Smith"

"I think there may have been an massive mistake you gave me an 0%"

"Oh no there's no mistake"

"But I know for a fact I should have had an A" he said trying to stay calm

"Why? Because you paid Bradley to help you cheat Mr.Smith" I said causing him to look at me shocked he had no idea I knew about that and he was Speechless

"Hm Exactly Please leave my room Mr.Smith word of your little attempt to cheat has already gotten to the principal you should talk to him before you leave" I said to him as I put my glasses on and went back to my laptop he then stomped out and slammed the door behind him.

I sighed as I gathered my things for the day.

As I was heading out I had got a text from my sister Alexia she sent a text asking if I was still coming over. I looked at the text before sending her one of my own saying I'll be there after I stop at my house I really needed a shower.

I got home and went in the house after unlocking it with my keys. As soon as I stepped foot in there I immediately dropped all my things at the door my jacket my hat my purse I even kicked off my shoes leaving them there not really caring that later I'll have to pick all of it up. I walked upstairs tiredly dragging my body to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I stripped out of my clothes before turning on the water not to cold and not to hot but just right. I hopped in shivering at the warm feeling on my cold skin I leaned my head back letting the warm water run down my face as I closed my eyes trying to relax but for some reason that girl just kept clouding my mind those gorgeous eyes of hers those dimples that dance on both sides of her cheeks when she smiled (if you have not noticed yet there's always someone in my books with dimples I'm sorry I just fall in love with women or you know with just people in general with dimples I promise you if you have dimples on both sides of your cheeks then you have my heart)

My heart raced at the thought of her but I quickly shook it away not only is it inappropriate but it's also illegal I mean come on Diana a teacher looking at her student that way could probably land you in jail where I'm at.
I got out of the shower after washing up I grabbed a towel before stepping into my room I had two bathrooms in my house there was one connected to my room and the other one which wasn't. then there is 3 bedrooms one of which I'm using as my office and the other a Guest room leaving the last one which is my room. My house was Kind of little in size but I never really complain because it's nice inside and outside plus it's gentle on my Salary everyone knows Teacher salary is little to nothing if I'm being honest.

I live alone no pets, no kids, No one or nothing to utterly annoy you. Now don't get me wrong I love kids but only when they babies and can't talk back to you. Hey I work with teenagers all day and every day could you really blame me.

I got dressed and looked at the time "I guess I have a few minutes to spare before I have to go why not get a quick nap in" I said to myself before flopping down face first onto my bed god I'm so tired I thought To myself it wasn't long before sleep came to claim me.

After a little nap I then got up and ready to head out it was a little late but I could make it work. I left out of the front door being sure to lock it before going to my car.

I got in the car and put on my seatbelt then starting up the engine before starting my journey to my sisters house.

I got to her house in no time the ride to her house from mine was not really that long. I walked up to the door giving it one hard knock. I waited for her to open the door and after about a second she did.

"Hey you made it" she said happily reaching out to hug me

"Yeah sorry I'm a little late".

"Oh it's fine as long as you came" she said brushing it off my sister is the happiest person I know she never lets anything ruin her day the complete opposite of me I've been told that I'm mean and grouchy which is ok with me if it keeps people away.

She stepped to the side to let me in and I walked in she then called out to someone the girl then turned around meeting the eyes of an familiar face.

"Diana?!" The girl said but I just stood there it was Jayleen was this girl following me or something she's everywhere. Jayleen was sitting on the couch she had her curly hair in a messy bun while wearing an oversized T shirt and a pair of grey jogging pants.

"Oh great you know her already!?" Alexia said to the girl

Jayleen then nervously rubbed the back of her neck "Uh yeah I um-" she started to say but I cut her off 

"She's one of my students"  i said being sure to make it very clear Alexia nodded. "Oh well I guess I don't have to introduce you guys how about you go take a seat on the couch while I make your plate" she said  I hastily nodded and went over to take a seat a good distance away from Jayleen which didn't work because she moved closer to me. She sat there looking at me "are you stalking me" I said

"You wish I was stalking you your sisters married to my brother" she said with a smirk on her face

"It seems more like your stalking me though" she said back to me I rolled my eyes

"In your dreams" i said she bit her bottom lip

"No in my dreams you'd have on a little less Clothing" she said causing me to blush but I quickly shook it off not wanting her to know she's getting to me.

"Go on a date with me" she asked out of nowhere again "No" i blankly said

"Oh come on give me one good reason besides that I'm your student why you wouldn't"

"Because it's completely inappropriate I'm your teacher"

"We're outside of school" she said

"Your under age"

"I'm 18"

"I'm seeing someone"

"That's a lie" she simply said rolling her eyes

"I'm not gay"

"The fact that you hadn't moved my hand off you thigh says otherwise" I looked at her confused before looking down. oh my god her hand was on my thigh how could I not have noticed this. Just then my sister walked back in and I quickly and harshly shoved Jayleens hand off of my thigh before glaring at her she just shrugged.

The rest of the time was spent talking she told me about how great this place is and how much she loves her husband. I know they've been together for years now but in that time I've never even met the guy. If he's anything like his sister then I'll probably never talk to him again.

________________________________

End of chapter: hey guys I know it's been a while since I updated this and im sorry about that it's just that I have a tendency to hop from one book to another Courtesy of my ADHD So work with me guys ;) ❤️