Chapter 11

Jayleen's

"I need you to steal a car". "Steal a car?!" Said Jaden. "I'm just playing" I said looking at them Jaden sighed a breath of relief. "Here I called a tow truck and cut a deal with the driver when he arrives I need you to give him this" I said handing him 500 dollars. "The car is a 1966 Corvette" I said they both looked at me. "Ok don't you think this is a bit much" asked Jaden I shrugged "He'll be fine it'll only cost him 100 to get it back" I pointed out Jaden and mark both looked at each other then back at me. "Wait didn't I say you couldn't use money" said mark. "Yeah but you never made it clear in what way" I said mark rolled his eyes. "Ok I'm going in" I said walking away "remember if you lose I'm taking Lola" said mark I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to where Diana and her date was sitting. As Diana and her date was talking I cleared my throat very loudly so that they could hear it causing them both to look up at me. Diana frowned her eyebrow and I just smirked before turning towards Mr hall. "Hi" I simply said "Hi you look familiar do I know you" asked Mr hall "I'm actually a student of Miss Collins here" I said and he looked at her then back at me with a look of realization. "Oh now I remember you your that student that yelled at me while I was visiting Miss Collins classroom" he said, "Yeah that's me sorry about that I'm just really serious about my education" I said Miss Collins gave me a look one that said that's a lie and you know it, she was correct though that was a lie I could care less about school I just wanted him to leave and stop flirting with Diana.

he smiled "no worries hey I get It I was like that too always excited to learn" he said "Sure that's it anyways I actually came over to ask you if that 1966 corvette was yours?" I asked he looked at me confused "yes it's mine" he said I glanced over to see Diana raising an eyebrow at me as if trying to figure out what I was doing. "Oh well I think it's getting towed" I said pointing to the front entrance he jumped up "Oh skippers" he said before running outside I ended up chuckling at his choice of words before sitting down across from Diana.

"Miss Astor" she said as I got comfortable in the seat. "Hm?" I answered "Why are they towing his car in the middle of a club parking lot" she asked "Well because I payed them to" I said looking her dead in the eyes. Just then a bartender came over and I ordered two martinis sliding one to Diana. "Here on me" I said. "No thanks" she said pushing it away and was about to get up and leave till I stopped her. "Go on a walk with me" I asked "Jayleen-" she said but I cut her off "Since you won't go on a date with me a walk with you by my side is the next best thing" I said looking her in the eyes we stayed like that for a moment before she pulled her hand out of my grip and started walking forward. I sighed sadly as I sat back down. That's when she suddenly stopped and turned to look at me. "You coming or not" she said I looked at her both shocked and happy. I happily jumped up from my seat and followed her to the Exit.

We walked outside the cold night air hitting our faces almost immediately. As we were walking down the block in silence I couldn't help but look at her every chance I got.

Your Author Speaking: Warning I'm going to kind of switch it up from First person to Third throughout the rest of this book I will be going back and forth between that.

Third person:

As they walked and walked the silence became a problem for Jayleen so she decided to ask Diana a question to break it. "So how was your date" she asked Diana, usually this is when she'd tell Jayleen that it's none of her business and stress the fact that she's her teacher and Jayleen's her student but for some reason this moment felt different for Diana. "It was great" said Diana. Diana knew her date wasn't great but she wasn't about to tell Jayleen that so she lied. "Sure it was" Replied Jayleen sarcastically as if she knew something Diana didn't. "Excuse me" said Diana catching onto the sarcasm that was dished out by Jayleen. "Look you just didn't sound that happy about it just now" said Jayleen with a shrug "I mean I wouldn't be happy either like what man do  you know says Oh SkipPers?!" Said Jayleen Diana wanted to laugh but all she could do is look away and smile. Diana thought the same thing about his unusual choice of words and she also found them really annoying.

"He's a good guy" said Diana "yeah and I don't doubt that but he's not the guy for you" said Jayleen as they stopped walking "I don't think that's for you to decide" said Diana folding her arms and raising an eyebrow at Jayleen. "Ok look give me two other reasons besides the fact that I'm young and your student why you can't date me" said Jayleen Diana went silent the truth is there was no other reason she could think of so she  countered Jayleen's questions with a question of her own. "Why do you want to date me so bad" she asked Jayleen looked at her. "I want to get to know you" she said Diana searched her eyes looking for any hint of a lie but she couldn't find one. Just then a hard gust of wind hit Diana causing her to shiver Jayleen noticed and immediately took her jacket off and put it around her shoulders holding on to both ends of it as she stood towering over Diana their bodies so close and their faces just inches apart Diana's eyes dropped down to Jayleen's lips in which were so round and pink, they looked so soft and Diana wanted to taste them and from the look on Jayleen's face she could tell that Jayleen wanted her to.

Jayleen inched closer Diana could feel her warm breath on her lips as she did so. Just as Jayleen's lips were about to touch Diana's,  Diana pulled away grabbed hold of the jacket and taking it off before holding it out for Jayleen to take. "We should get back my dates probably looking for me" She said shoving the jacket into Jayleen's arms and walking away. Jayleen stood there shocked and confused did Diana really want to kiss her or did she miss read the signals.

________________________________

End of chapter: