Chapter 10

Diana's POV

I was riding in the passenger seat of Toms car on our way to a club coming from our dinner date he thought it'd be fun to maybe get a few drinks before we end the night and honestly I wasn't against it. My date with Tom wasn't bad but it didn't go so well either he was so awkward and nervous nothing like he was when we talked at the school, he kept fumbling over his words which made it hard to have a proper conversation with him. We made it to the club and Tom got out fully expecting him to open the door for me I waited inside but he didn't so I ended up just getting out myself which was really hard to do with these high heels on.

Once I was out I walked up to the entrance of the club where Tom was talking to the guy at the door. "IDs?" He asked looking at us "yes of course" I said grabbing mine from my hand bag while Tom grabbed his from his pocket. We both then handed them to the man who scanned over them quickly before giving them back and letting us in. "Thank you" I said to the man holding the door he just nodded. We got inside and was immediately greeted by loud music and flashing lights people laughing and dancing just all around looking like they're having the time of their lives. "I'll go get us drinks anything you want specifically?" asked Tom looking at me I shrugged. "Just get me whatever your drinking" I said with a smile he smiled back "Ok be back in a jiffy" he said before walking off , I sighed and sat down at the nearest table, just then 3 other people walked in from the VIP area one turned their head and I realized it was Jayleen with two other guys. "Huh what is she doing at a club?!" I asked myself out loud as I watched her walk over to the bar and order some drinks. Just as I was spacing out I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump. "Hey you ok" asked Tom looking at me "yeah could you excuse me for a second" I said he just looked at me with two drinks in his hand "Uh ok-" he said as I was already starting to walk away.

Jayleen's POV

"Hahaha I can't believe she let us in after that" said Jaden "Man that pick up line was horrible" I added mark shook his head in shame "bro shut up I've been out of the game a while ok" said mark "For a while? That line tells me you ain't talked to girl in at least a month or two" said Jaden looking at him with one eyebrow raised. "Man shut up at least we still got in" said Mark smugly. "Yeah because I talked to her after you failed" I said taking a sip of my drink", "Yeah that and you put like 200 dollars in between her boobs"  said mark I shrugged. "Hey don't hate the player hate the game" I said causing Jaden to laugh. "Man whatever you know what let's make a bet" said mark I smirked "I'm listening" I said "if you can make out with the first girl that comes over to this part of the bar without using money I'll admit that I have no game" said mark I chuckled "Sure but to sweeten the deal you also have to use that as your opening line for every girl you talk to for the rest of the night" I added he sighed "Fine if that's how we're going to play it, if you lose you have to direct every girl that approaches you or that you approach to me and Jaden" said Mark "Hey I'm down with that" said Jaden I shrugged "Ok then it's a bet"
I said before turning back around to the bar and ordering 3 shots. The bartender then put 3 shot glasses in front of me before filling them I thanked him then looked at my friends who were both looking at me. "What" I said "one of those for us" asked Jaden "No order your own, you both promised me free drinks on you and free drinks on you I shall get" I said before knocking back all three shots.  A few seconds later as I was talking with Jaden I heard mark shout loud enough for me and Jaden to hear. "3 o'clock there's a woman approaching you and man is she fine like wine" said mark in my ear I rolled my eyes before finishing my drink and looking at him " Prepare to lose" I said before turning around on my stool and putting on my most charming smile which soon faded as the woman got closer and I noticed that it wasn't just any woman....it was Diana. "Oh fuck" I said under my breath before getting up from the stool and meeting her halfway far enough were Jaden and mark couldn't hear us.

"What are you doing here" said Diana looking at me I smirked "Well hello to you to love" I said "your under age why are you at a club? do your parents know where you are?" She asked "Questions questions lots of questions" I said with a smile. "Come on I'm taking you home" she said I shook my head "Relax it's a 18 and older club it's legal for me to be here" I said "Yeah but it's not legal for you to be drinking" she said "do you see a drink in my hands?" I asked "No but I smell them on your breath" she said I raised my hands in surrender. "Alright you got me I may have had a beer nothing to crazy" I said clearly lying. She folded her arms  and my eyes immediately roamed over her body the little red dress she was wearing that hugged her in all the right places along with her black heels and hand bag that rested at her side I smirked. "Did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight Diana" I said changing the subject as I moved closer to her. She looked up at me as she was at least 5 inches shorter then me. "It's Miss Collins to you Miss Astor" said Diana I smirked "Of course" I said looking her in the eyes as I leaned closer to her ear "So are you here with anyone......Miss Collins" I whispers loud enough for her to hear. I noticed her shiver when I did which made me smile. "I am actually" she said causing me to pull back shocked. "Is that so" I said she nodded. "Who then" I asked "It's none of your business who" she said but i had already spotted him sitting across the room at a table drinking his drink I chuckled. "Oh please don't tell me you went out with Mr. hall after all" I said she looked at me shocked "how did you-" she asked but I cut her off "He sticks out like a sore thumb I mean come on who wears khakis to a club" I said laughing she rolled her eyes. "Well Diana- I mean Miss Collins if you don't mind I'm here with some people as well and I should probably get back to them. Enjoy the rest of your night, I know I will" I said before winking at her and leaving not even giving her a chance to reply.

I walked back over to Mark and Jaden taking a seat back on the stool. "Well well we seen a lot of talking and no tongue action shall we declare you the loser" said mark "That's doesn't count I know her" I said Mark shook his head "No exceptions dude either you get her to make out with you or you'll be giving up everything tonight" said mark "and when I say everything I do mean everything starting with that sweet ride of yours" said mark I shook my head "you definitely not getting Lola" I said "Lola will be mine if you don't go suck face with that fine specimen of a woman" said mark I sighed. well technically we're not on school grounds so if I were to kiss her she wouldn't get into any trouble and neither would I. I thought to myself as I looked across the room at Diana who was chatting with Mr. hall at a table. "Fine  but you'll two have to do me a favor" I said turning towards Mark and Jaden "What is it" they asked.

"I need you to steal a car"

________________________________

End of chapter