Chapter Twenty Four

I chase your love around a figure 8,

I need you more than I can take,
You promise forever and a day,
And then you take it all away,
-Ellie Goulding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I first went up to our bedroom. I’m a crying mess and an emotional mess from inside. He did that again. He lied! And a very horrible one. Why would one lie if there is nothing to hide! He is obviously hiding something. And my heart broke a little more when I think about the possible consequences.

I look up at the ceiling and the only thing flashing in my mind is the picture of Zayn and Victoria getting out of some restaurant. Zayn in his Navy suit which he wore today and Victoria was wearing a beige colored dress fitting her perfect figure. She was looking down and walking while Zayn was behind her and his hand on her back.

The headlines were Zayn Malik seen with this girl again. Are the dating rumors right? What about his girlfriend?

 I closed my eyes as tears blurred my vision.

He lied.

If they are in business together why does he have to lie? He could have told me about her that he will meet her or later when I asked him how his day was, he could have told me. But he didn’t.
He decided to lie. Why? Nobody lies for no reason. God! This is getting messy.

***

I somehow fell asleep but the images were fresh in my mind and were haunting my dreams.
Even if I wish I can’t face him. Zayn never showed up until later when I felt him beside me, kissing my neck. I am still not awake and I thought it was a dream. He pulled me closer suddenly and roughly kissing me on my neck. That’s when I woke up, turning around to look at him.

In the dim lights I can only feel his presence and the stench of alcohol is all over him. He was drinking all night. His body is bare and warm beside me. He kissed my cheek when I felt his wet eyes. He is crying, my already broken heart broke a little more. He keeps kissing me on my cheek, on the nose, on the chin but not my lips.

He is a poison and he is killing me. And the worst part is I can’t stop him. 

Gathering the shred of strength I tried to push him away but he didn’t bother. He stayed quiet and he was crying. I’m crying too. He kissed my neck biting me again and again until I’m squirming beneath him.

He yanked my top down freeing my breast and sucking on them too. His hands were shaking as he palmed my other breast.

I can’t do this right now. I can’t. But I can’t stop him either. I’m addicted to him.

“No…” my voice broke and it sounded more like a mare whisper.

He keeps sucking and pinching my breast that I couldn’t control myself. I need him always.

I stayed where I am but he knows I won’t stop him. His naked body his warm and shaking. For some reason I felt so bad at the moment that I just want to hold him tight.

The tears were uncontrollable. We both were crying, shaking in each other’s arms.

He went down sliding my yoga pants down in a mere second and I let him.
He looked at me in the dim lights his eyes look so sad. He murmurs something which I couldn’t get.

He kissed my inner thigh. I couldn’t control myself. My hand went straight to his hair pulling them closer. He bites me softly making me whimper. The next thing I know he is parting my thighs with his finger inserting his two fingers straight inside me.

I couldn’t help myself from moaning. But my heart feels like it will jump out of my ribcage and my pulse are fast. I’m sweating and crying simultaneously. And he feels the same between my legs. His hair were sweaty in my palms.

He keeps pumping his finger inside me and I stayed there restless. I curled my legs around his head trying to close the distance and I want to kiss him badly and hard. I forgot everything at the moment.

His finger still pumping inside me, he starts sucking on my cl!t. I pant in pleasure. I can’t stay still. I start arching my back, as pleasure drives me crazy and it feels like all my brain cells are turning into a mush.

His pace is getting faster and he is sucking on my Cl!t, it is driving me insane by every passing second. Before I know I was c*ming. He keeps his mouth on me, licking me clean. I pant, my breathe is heavy.

I unhook my legs from his head and roll on my side. My body is covered in sweat. He stands up covering me with a duvet and going inside the bathroom without saying anything. I stayed there and my tears are uncontrollable. My heart aches with so much agony.

I couldn’t stop him. I never can. No matter what he does I always end up crying and forgiving him. How long can I do that? I don’t even know my last limit. But somewhere I know I’m close to breaking.

Who will be there to pick up the pieces of my broken heart? The Funny thing is that nobody will be there.

He returns back and without saying a word he lays beside me. He takes my hand and holds it without saying anything. I decided not to look at him because I know I will lose myself. I can’t, not now. He didn’t insist me to turn around too.

As soon as I close my eyes the only thing I can see is Zayn and Victoria. If he doesn’t want me anymore he can always say. It will be less hurtful. But going behind my back and constantly lying is killing me slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note; again i apologize for late update. sorry i had a rough week. even i want to, i couldn't write a single word. and i'm not sure what i feel about this chapter. i don't think i did justice what i want to write. well nevermind. i really hope you'll like it. 

and i want to let you all know story is sort of at it end. still many chapters left but i'm there. almost! :( 

i really want you all to check out my other story DEAD END STREET. after completing Imperfectly Yours my whol focus will be Dead End Street. i really hope you all will give it a chance. It is also Zayn Fanfic ;) thanks. 

Don't forget to vote and comments. your opinions are always welcome. xx 

and mind following me on Instagram ; littledustxx (idk if u want to lol ) 

bye.