Chapter Thirty Five (End)

I came back to London with him. It was not a hard decision to take, now that I look back what we had and what it can be in the future. I try to be less optimistic at times but all I can think of is my future with him. But we both decided too take baby steps as our counsellor suggested.

It's been four now that we are seeing him. Not everything is happy and merry either. Zayn did find the blackmailer. I was shocked when he told me that he is Perrie's boyfriend. I was shocked and couldn't find any correlation. Zayn told me that after ending everything with Perrie, he ended all kind of business with her which affected them and they planned revenge on me. So that they can take one on Zayn. I was baffled by this but I can take things with much more ease now.

Having the sessions with our Counsellor is really helping me...us. Zayn has been massive support throughout. He is on his way now to my small apartment. No, I am not living him as of now. I am trying to find my own identity. This is something I decided after coming back. He absolutely denied it, which I was not surprised about. But I just couldn't live my life under his shadow anymore, as his girlfriend or later as his wife. I wanted to have something of my own and he has been a massive support and he helped me to realize that and without him, it could have never happened. But I need to find space, my individuality and maybe that's why I can't ever in my life form any opinion of my own and always have been scared. I am working as a commis chef in a renowned restaurant thanks to my placement. And from that earning, I am trying to manage this apartment.

Saying it's not hard will be a lie. It has been very hard but Zayn is always there to support me. Initially, it was very hard to convince him but he gave up knowing the fact I will not and I know he understood where I am coming from and why I need to do this. He tried to convince me to live in some better, big apartment where he can help me. But that just defies the whole purpose. And he understood that.

Sometimes we would go back to his house and sometimes he stays here. Well mostly. But we both are adjusting to this new change. It is more difficult for him because he is used to having things done his way but he is trying and I can see that he is struggling as much as I am. But he is trying and that's all that matters.

I heard the buzzer of the door, which broke my train of thoughts. He came in my view covered in the dust of snow.

"Climate change is real." He remarks as he noticed me looking at all the snow on his boots and overcoat.

"it is. Come here sit under the blanket I will make some coffee." I patted the spot next to me on my bed.

My apartment is a small studio apartment. Basically, one medium-sized hall with bed and one sofa on the other side and a small corner for my study which just have some random books I like to read about cooking. And attached to the bed is a giant balcony with floor to ceiling window which is the main reason I decided to take this place. I fell in love with the view and overall appeal of it.

"don't go I want you." He said pulling me close to him.

"your hands are cold. Move!" I slightly nudged him but gave up looking at his face. He is really very handsome.

"look at your hair all messed up and wet!" he just smiled literally putting all his weight on me.

"Can I kiss you?" he said almost brushing his lips on mine. I nodded.

His cold lips touched mine as I tried to think that can I ever get over him? Kissing him back with my warm lips, the fire starts to build in both of us. He pulled me closer as he deepened the kiss. I laughed looking at his desperate eyes. "What?" he said in an almost rough voice. "nothing I am just thinking that can we ever get over each other?"

"I don't know about you but I can't." He said shamelessly looking at me.

"I don't think I can either. Imagine what will happen when we will get old?"

He is clearly not listening to what I am saying and he is trying to remove my jumper as quickly as possible.

"Hey! Mate answer me."

He left out a long sigh, "I am glad you are planning to stay with me for a long run. I doubt that sometimes."

He said that very genuinely and his eyes smiling...a sad smile. I know I am putting him through a lot.

I bit my lip as I start thinking...overthinking

"I am sorry," I said out of sincerity.

"we are doing great Faith. Just don't leave me. Okay?"

"I won't"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I came closer to him just to remove all the distance between us. His eyes gleaming and his mouth curled in a beautiful smile. His hands rubbing on my back ever so slightly. I can never get over him. He is such an exemplary man. He has definitely changed my life. I know the start was way different and almost opposite to where we are right now. Everything aside I am glad that I met him and I fell in love with him and through all the up and downs he has been a constant support. Whatever the future holds I only want that with him. That's the thing about being in love with, you can go to any limit to be with them, to protect them, to make them happy, but the only thing it wants in return is understanding and love, the rest can be assured. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there lovelies. I am sorry for not writing the last chapter. to tell you the truth, I am a changed person now and can't connect to the story the way I used to. but I decided to come back and see if people still want me to complete it because honestly, I thought no one cares. lol. But people still want that last chapter, so I decided to put my work aside and write down whatever I had in mind and ending it the way I planned it to. I hope you enjoyed the whole series as much as I did. 

also, I started writing this when I was in school and now I am doing my masters. so a lot has changed in my life and I don't share the views which initially this story is built on. please do take this story only on the surface level. we are in the age where women are fighting for equality every day and succeeding and struggling and fighting and questioning the right questions to the society every day. and it is important that I address that before ending it. it has been a lovely journey. I will try to bring new stories here if I got time. I have few ideas. let's see. I absolutely adore all of you for sticking with the story and me lol. 

sending all the love. :)