Chapter Twenty Eight

People like you always want back the love they gave away

And people like me wanna believe you when you say you've changed

The more I think about it now the less I know

All I know is that you drove us off the road

-Taylor Swift 

(You can listen to 'Talk Show Host' by Radiohead  too that songs suits the chapter. At least  for me) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all this chaos, this mess of our small world there is one thing I know and that is that our love lost

the battle. The small string of hope I was dangling on broke and it broke everything inside me completely.

In this mess of my suicide attempt, blackmailer, his ex, my f*cked up-ness, his f*cked up-ness and his ditching and lying to me constantly and getting engaged to someone else, our love lost.

Was it even love?

Was I always his slave until he found someone who complimented him perfectly?

I guess I was.

I decided on not going back there. The place which I used to call home. I'm not going there to witness him and Victoria. To witness their joy. I swear it would kill me. I'm not going there back to confuse them anymore.

To witness the pity in his eyes.

I will miss Z.. Him. I can't even bring his name out even that hurts me.

***

I threw the phone in the small fountain in the middle of the street. I know Zayn would track me, give me an explanation, buy me a f*cking apartment ,adopt me and look after me like I am a baby. Bloody Control Freak.

I can't take anything from him. I have had enough. I know what I was going to do.

***

I knocked on the door which was my only hope. I just want to leave everything.

Ellie opened the door looking the hot mess she is in her sweatpants and tank-top.

"Hey!" she looks shocked but she hugged me as soon as she saw me. Sometimes some people just know what the other person needs.

"I was trying to ring you but it's going to the voicemail." I hugged her tight. "Hey love ,come inside." I let her go and enter her small apartment. Everything is packed and I could assume that she was leaving soon.

"Look, sit down. I know what happened. I'm sorry darling."

"How do you know?" I looked at the wallpaper which is worn out on the wall.

"Internet."

"Right, how could I forget the 'Business Tycoon'? "

She nods.

"Do you need something to drink or eat? God where did you go after the party? Did you meet that scumbag? You know what? I was about to call his pretty ass and drag him down, probably lock him here and just leave."

I didn't know, between asking me for a drink to personally going Hannibal on him where did Ellie leave but she returned with two glass of some drink.