Chapter Seven

I'll give you one more time
We'll give you one more fight
Just said one more line

There'll be a riot, 'cause I know you
-The 1975

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I'm nervous," I shook my hand in front of Martha as I waited for Torres. She chuckled. "You will be fine and it’s not like you are going to hand in an exam that will decide your future, and Mr. Malik is going to be there with you. " She assured me and squeezed my shoulder "Best of luck," I nodded.

 "Ma'am, are you ready?" Torres said from the foyer. I nodded and headed outside. "Ma’am, after you" He said and I smiled at him. There is always an awkward tension with Torres. He’s always just so...stiff, with the whole body guard persona and his distant eyes.

 The ride was short and the weather was cloudy as usual. I just can’t wait for London’s summer to start. We met Zayn at the parking that belongs to a huge building. He was inside his car. Torres opens the door for me and I followed him. Zayn saw me and he quickly rushed out walking towards me with a grin decorating his face. He looked devilishly sexy in a suit and his slightly loose tie.

When we were a few feet away, Zayn told Torres, "Thanks Torres, you can leave now and inform me about the meetings I have later". Torres eyes widen. I guess because of the word 'thanks'. "No problem sir," with a curt nod, Torres left.

I was about to mention his friendly gesture towards Torres but I decided against it. "Hi babe" he said and grabbed my waist leaning for a kiss. I moved my hands to grab his as I lean closer to kiss him. I ignored the fact that we were in a parking lot with people who might be enjoying our PDA. I was so lost in the kiss that I almost whine when he pulls away. "You look beautiful," I blushed at his compliment.

I was wearing a grey knee-length dress which Martha said will suit the situation. "Thank you," I mumbled. "Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded. He moved towards the elevator.

"Tell me something about it," I said fumbling with my fingers. "We are going to sign you for the cooking classes. What else?" He said checking his reflection in the mirror and fixed his messy hair with his fingers making it stand up again. "uhm yeah, okay" I murmured. "Do you think it will go well?" I asked. He turned to me "Of course babe. Chill out it will be fine" he said kissing my temple. I sighed.

The elevator’s door opened when we arrived at the seventh floor and the first thing I saw was the board on wall that had ‘Professional academy of Chef, London’ engraved on it. He placed his hand on mine intertwining our fingers and lead me through the corridor. After we went through the two doors at the end of the corridor, we entered through the glass door. Inside, all the walls were painted white and cream, and the interior was Black and grey which was a great contrast when you compare it to the walls. There was a couch and a small coffee table, and in the front there was the reception desk.

 Zayn talked to the girl sitting on the front desk. The petite brunette replied politely with a little stuttering, obviously because of Zayn’s confident aura. I wrapped my hand on his arm and stepped forward to look at our appointment. "Yes Mr. Malik, you can go inside" he nodded and she smiled flirtingly at him. Bitch.

We headed in inside without knocking, which to be honest was quite rude. We entered into a medium sized room. The walls were a brown and creamy color and there was a Mahogany wooden table and a couple chairs. There was a big show case behind the chair that displayed all the school’s achievements.

It was pretty amazing to see all these trophies and certificates. I questioned for a second; is that even possible, to achieve trophies and medals in cooking? I was interrupted by the lady sitting on the other side of the desk. She must be in her mid-forties. Her face was glowing and slightly chubby. Her dark brown hair was fixed into a nice bun. She was wearing a brown shirt and I guess a skirt because I couldn’t see what was underneath the desk. Her whole aura yelled ‘I’m the head of this school!’ And I was proven right when I saw her tag, ‘Director in Chief; Mrs. Sandra Drew.’