Chapter Thirteen

Can't breathe, can't sleep, crazy, what you do to me
Head is smokin', feeling my heart is open
So hazy, but it's alright, you take me, to the dark side
Dangerous, but I'm fearless

-Little Mix

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blur…
Everything is blurry. Sometimes dark but mostly blur. The buzzing feeling is making me feel like nausea. I try to suppress this feeling but it’s too strong. I try to open my eyes but fail over and over again. I feel I am going to vomit. This time I open my eyes and eventually my eyes adjust and that blurred images finally settle. I look at the atmosphere, my head is throbbing with pain but, why? I look at my side seeing Zayn peacefully sleeping. Lying on his stomach sheets draped around his bare chest, his hand on my waist. His slightly plump lower lip making a pout and his eyes closed and eye lashes making a curtain around. I keep looking at him besides my throbbing head and burning stomach…his peaceful self-calms me.

But a sudden burn in my pain increases and I make my way to the bathroom. Oh god I am going to vomit. I hate vomiting. Sitting beside the toilet, I puke my guts out and keep going like my stomach is never going to stop. Suddenly a hand starts rubbing my back and other comes holding my hair away from my face. I suddenly know the fragrance and heat from his hand that was rubbing my back.

 I curse myself that I woke him up. And now he is seeing me vomiting. How feminine. When I finally felt better I slumped back rubbing my eyes. “It’s okay” he said rubbing my eyes which are misty now. I nod.
He helps me to get up, I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. He just stayed behind with sleepy eyes and ruffled hair smirking at me continuously.

I stand there looking at my devilish self. My hairs a mess, my eyes are red and wide, my skin is pale and the foul mouth and burning stomach I look like a ghost. I look at Zayn the smirk never leaving his face “Why are you smirking at me?” geez even my voice is groggy. I move towards him sitting on the counter top. “Just enjoying your hangover state.” He moves between my legs holding my waist. He kissed my nose.  “Hangover?” I asked still confused. He laughs against my neck and goose bumps make their way on my back and arms.

“Oh babe you have no idea” he laughs. “What did I do?” I rub my eyes. I now remember a few things; I remember telling him to let me drink after a few shots I was lost. I don’t know anything. Oh god! “You just broke our car and went wild.” I look at him horrified “Oh and skinny dipping as well” what!! “Oh god!” I shook my head further more horrified by my actions. “I’m sorry Zayn…I crashed the car.” I murmur more to myself.

“Faith” he makes me look up at him, I look into his hazel eyes which were filled with wicked humor. This situation is not funny. “I was just kidding.” He laughs at my gaped open mouth. “What?” I said in annoyance. It’s not funny. “I was joking and messing around. You were devastated but like you say.. You were good devastated.” I punch him in the chest. “I just had a heart attack” I said. “How are you feeling?” he asked soothing away the hair from my face. I sigh at his affection which I will never get used to. “Like someone is playing drums in my head and my stomach is burning.” I said. He laughs as I rest my head on his shoulder. “What’s the time?” I asked as he holds me up “Wrap your legs baby” he said, I simply smile kissing his bare shoulder. He makes his way back in the room. He checks the digital clock on the side table. “3:45” he murmurs tumbling on the bed with me still wrapped around him. I giggled falling on bed. He is now hovering me. He falls besides me resting his head on my stomach. Then I notice I am in a V-neck t-shirt which he wore last night. “Go to sleep.” I said to him. He nuzzles at my stomach making me giggle. “Are you sleepy?” he asks. “No” I smiles ruffling his hair. “You?” I ask, suddenly the pain is decreasing. He just shook his head.

“What did I do while I was drunk?” still the images are blurred in my head. “Well we can talk about this in the morning.” He suggests. I nod. He moves upward hovering my body again. “I’m still in my hangover state Mister” I laugh as he kissed my neck. “Do you think that can stop me Miss?” he looks at me with lustful eyes and smiling looking into my eyes. “I don’t know” I said biting my lower lip purposely. He leans and attaches his lips with mine, holding me close in his strong grip. I kissed him with my semi drunk state. His hot tongue massages against mine. His hands roam over my body. With just the thin fabric of his t-shirt separating us.

“You want me to stop?” he asks me kissing my jawline. I roll my eyes “No” I said panting already. He is such a tease. “Good” he smiles against my hot bothered skin. He rolls his t-shirt over from my body throwing it somewhere towards the left. His hand massages my breast which are already hardening. I gulp ruffling his hair which I know is such a turn on for him. He stares at me with so much passion and lust in his eyes. “I love you” he murmurs making my insides churn and increase of my heartbeat.

I kissed him as he kisses me back roughly dominating his tongue with mine. His hand move down to the waist band of my boy shorts. My breathing hitches as he inserts his two fingers inside me. Rubbing his thumb over my clit. I arch my back moaning his name. “I love seeing you so wet and ready for me” he murmurs against my ear biting on my earlobe. I bite my lip holding on to his shoulder blades. Everything is blurred again as his magical fingers work on my sensitive skin. He suddenly pulls away removing his lowers. His erection frees as he turns me around.

“Baby this way” he murmurs again in my ear. His hot breathe tingles against my neck. I bend down and supporting my weight on my elbows and knees.  He moves my hair on one side biting on my shoulder as he slowly inserts in me. I moan as the new feeling of a new position hits. It’s deeper this way but I can’t see him. He thrusts deep and stays there, moving in and out in such a slow pace. I groaned wanting more. “Slow baby” I pant as my orgasm is on its peak but I can’t come. “Please” I breath taking in a sharp intake.

He increases his pace roaming his hand on my spine up and down. He thrusts faster and harder. Kissing my neck, biting me here and there, leaving marks everywhere just to claim that I’m all his and he is all mine. “Come for me baby” his voice is raspy as he is holding his climax to match mine. I know he loves that. After a few more thrusts, I was shuddered in my climax with him following me. “I love you” he breathes falling on my side releasing himself from me. I whimper at the loss of him inside me. “I love you too handsome” I add an adjective tiredly. In my hangover and thoroughly fucked state. I look at him as he is staring at me with a sweat covered forehead and a lazy smile on his face; his hair are messy and sticking up in different directions. His eyes slightly open. He looks beautiful and freshly fucked.
I laugh at my perverted thoughts.