Chapter Twenty Six

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care

But it's so cold and I don't know where

I brought you daffodils in a pretty string

But they won't flower like they did last spring

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright

I'm just so tired to share my nights

I wanna cry and I wanna love

But all my tears have been used up

-Tom Odell

--------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

Today is the day I'm going end all this. I really need to. This is all getting messy. If in my life I ever have failed to do something, it will this. But I will fix everything today. Well I didn't fail this completely but I failed to gain Faith's trust.

Everything is going through the plan. After today she will be free too. She helped me a lot.

I received a call that Victoria is here.

I take a deep breath. I'm doing this finally. I'm sorry I know it is going to hurt Faith but I have to. It is not like I have a choice or anything .

"How's the paparazzi in front?" I ask while drumming my fingers on the desk.

"Sir many. She is entering." My assistant said while watching through the intercom. I nod. Everybody knows I'm on the verge of blowing up...so everyone is being more attentive.

"Any update from Rickie?"

"Sir, no." Rickie is the hacker guy I hired and so far he is doing a shitty job.

I clenched my jaw waiting for any news or sign.

I look at my macbook and Faith is smiling on the screen. God she is beautiful.

People know she is my weakness and they are using it against me, I can't do anything about it.

I hate to do this to her. Today when she needs me the most, I'm not with her. This all is a fucked up mess I need to clean it soon all by myself. She must be looking in the crowd for me while taking her degree and I'm not with her. This hurts me and I can't even begin to fathom what she must be feeling.

Victoria enters sighing while locking the door behind her. She shows me her hand and smiles.

"How did it all go?" I pushed myself up to greet her.

"Pretty okay." I give her a hug and tell her to sit down and wait.

***

Twenty minutes later, I look through the window to see the hustle bustle downstairs.