Chapter Six

But don't burn out
Even if you scream and shout
It'll come back to you
And I'll be here for you

Oh I will carry you over
Fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark
-One Direction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

I stood frozen, when a beautiful blonde stood in front of me. Blue piercing, icy cold eyes stared at me, her shoulder length hair framed her beautiful face with full lips smirking at me. She was wearing a long black dress that made her look even taller than she already was. No wonder Zayn used to loved her. Her aura emits confidence, and I suddenly felt self-conscious and insecure.

“Hello… Faith?” she looked with confusion, damn even her voice was smooth. I somehow managed to utter a single word without stuttering “Hi.” “I am Perrie. I bet you’ve heard about me,” she said smirking. Bitch.

Suddenly, I felt like ripping her hair off of her scalp and then throw her from a very, very, very high building, and because of her Zayn was so cold and hurt. That bitch.

“All negative” I smirked back. She quickly pulled her ‘I-am-the-sophisticated-bitch’ mask off.
“Look you poor filth bitch, stay away from him or I’ll ruin you,” I snorted a fake laugh, ignoring the sting her words gave me.

“No, you listen. Stay away from him, and don’t you dare call him again, because we both know who you are so. Leave. Him. Alone.” “We’ll see” she muttered. She stood there and I left her.

Outside, I saw Zayn standing; just a few feet away Shit, what if he saw her.

“Faith what took you so long? Come on, we are leaving” he said, almost turning away from that blonde bimbo but unfortunately for me he caught her movement behind me. His jaw clenched.

“Zayn! How are you?” Perrie said as I turned aside. He was still. “What are you doing here” he asked coldly. “Well since you forbade me from entering, I came to eat something at the restaurant.”
“Come on Faith” he clenched out, while pulling me to his side.

I looked up at him as we made our way out. None of us spoke during the way back home. He just held my hand and circled his thumb on palm.

Once I was changed into a night dress. Zayn was busy in his study. I stayed in bed. What was taking him so long? I don’t know if he’s angry or not. Suddenly the door opened and he came inside, climbing onto the bed.

“Why aren’t you asleep?” He asked. “I am waiting for you” he nodded. He stayed on his side of the bed gazing up at the ceiling. “Zayn” “Don’t” he warned. I gulped, slowly. “Why didn’t you tell me that you met her when you exited the powder room?” he looked at me briefly, but quickly shifted his gaze.
“I don’t know, I just thought that I’d tell you later” I said. He nodded. She is everything I am not.

“What did she say to you?” He asked and I huffed. “Nothing,” I answered shortly. “Really?” he looked amused and snorted out a laugh. “You will never learn to stop lying to me, will you?” I shook my head.

He sighed, “tell me,” “She told me to stay away from you” he snorted out a laugh… again “and what did you say?” He asked genuinely interested, “I told her…to stay away from you,” I looked anywhere but at him, clearly embarrassed. “Well done” he patted me head and I gazed up at him.

“Did she call, you when er…we were leaving” I asked cautiously. “Yeah…I don’t how and why Andrea invited her, but my guards stopped her at the entrance. That’s why she called and met you there” “What did you say to her? And you fired Andrea because of this?!” I suddenly say sitting up and glaring at him for firing Andrea. “I just told her to leave and yes I fired her. No use of careless employees.” “Zayn but that’s—“I was cut by him “no Faith, no discussion” I sighed.

Whatever he can deal with that. “Hey” he held my hand pulling me towards him. “What” I said snapping at him as I landed on his bare chest, my hair cascading around me covering both of us both like a curtain. “Don’t be mad at me,”
“I can be mad at you for firing your assistant, but stop looking at me like that okay” he pouted. I laughed, and I bit his lower lip. His gaze completely changed into a more lustful one. I smirked at him.

“What you just did turned me on so fucking much!” He admitted. I gaped at him. Then leaned forward and bit it again. He groaned, flipped us, and pinned me down. "You just turned the whole talk atmosphere into a sexier one,” I giggle. He kissed me roughly and then moved to my jaw—to my neck. It was all happening too fast, too relaxing for both of us. Just for us to escape the tension in our life.

I forgot about the people who had proof of my suicidal attempt and their blackmails. I forgot about Perrie and her threats and that she maybe will snatch him away from me. I forgot about Zayn’s trust issues. I forgot about everything. I only remembered him and his love. I sighed as he filled me, I wrapped my legs around him which made him thrust deeper. I moaned as he bit my shoulder.

He thrusted deeper, in-out-in-out. Fast and rough. I liked it. And all too soon, I felt the familiar pleasure building up inside of me. I felt him twitch inside me. His thrust started to get really fast.

“Oh come on baby, give it to me” he said against my shoulder. I exploded around him, and he followed my lead. He thrusted a few more time and then hugged me. My night dress scooted up, over my waist as he held me in place, still inside me. Through all these problems, everything just blurs when I’m with him.

 ***

When I woke up Zayn had already left or maybe he was just taking shower. I sighed smiling. Zayn’s birthday went well and I am quite happy that we are going somewhere, leaving everything behind.

I found him in shower covered with fog behind the glass door. I brushed my teeth while he was occupied. Suddenly the door opens, I looked at him as he stood beside me, dripping wet with towel wrapped around him.

"Hi" I said turning around to face him. "Hey babe" he said wrapping his arms around me and me pulling closer. His whole wet body touched my torso. He kissed me for a few moments and said

"I talked to my assistant last night, and I'll mail you the details about my cookery class and we will go there. This afternoon Torres will pick you up and I'll meet you there after we decided the place. Is that okay with you?" I gaped at him, I still can't believe how controlled and planned he is. I nodded.

"Good...now you take shower and I will meet you downstairs" I turned towards the shower and he swatted on my behind. I squeaked, but he just left chuckling. Bastard. I met him downstairs after I was ready. He was sitting on his chair usual seat munching cereals. After I greeted Martha, Ii sat beside him.

"What are you eating?" I asked even when it’s completely obvious that he’s eating Cereal.
"Cereal" he said in a 'duh' tone. I giggled "can I have a bite" I opened my mouth so he could spoon feed me. "You can go get your own" He tried to hold back his smile.

"No I just want a bite" I pouted. He chuckled, "here" he fed me. I munched, and I realized that the milk contained a lot of sugar in it. "Why is there a lot of sugar in this?" I questioned, wiping the sides of my mouth. "I like sweet things" He winked. "Sweet tooth," I remark. He just chuckled.

"Here's your Pancake," Martha said setting down the plate of pancake and the cup of coffee. "Thank you," I thank her. After a few minutes, "Hey can I have a bite" Zayn said. "Go get your own," I smiled. "That’s rude, I gave you some of my cereal. You have to return the favor," "Yeah whatever" I said holding my fork out for him.

He stayed still, "What are you waiting for? Open up." I said. "No! Hold it in your mouth and then I’ll take a bite" I narrowed my eyes at him. "No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes," he smirked. "Martha is just a few feet away from us" I said looking at Martha who was busy doing something. "No! Martha is in kitchen and we are in dining room and besides her back facing us" He argued. "You’re mad, I’m not doing anything" I’m absolutely not doing this. "C'mon" he pouted. "You're Crazy" I said sighing.

I took the bite still holding more than half the proportion of the pancake out of my mouth. I puckered my face up to him. He leaned forwards and grabbed my arm to keep me still. Then he bit the pancake and started chewing while looking at me the whole time. I chewed the small bite that was still inside my mouth. "It’s sweet" he remarked. "Not that much" I referred to his cereal. "No, I meant your mouth" I bit back a smile.

Suddenly, his lips pressed against mine and I’m kissing back. I know Martha could be watching us but I could care less, and besides this whole eating pancake from the mouth was just so hot. I scooted my chair closer to his, his hand moved down my back. "Mmm…" his throaty moan left me breathless. I pulled away. "God! That was hot," he said. I just smiled shyly. "Go, you must be late" I said hiding my smile. "Ya you’re right! Well see you later, and we will have lunch outside as well" I nodded kissing him good bye. I smiled. God. What is he doing to me? Can't wait to see him and those cooking classes are already building up my excitement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hiiii how are you all? i hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote x 
its short but i wrote it between my exams so yeah...it can do. next update will be soon. 
love ya...