Chapter Two

"All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is brown  eyes and freckles in your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel
right"

-Taylor Swift

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

He holds me tightly as I swayed back and forth in his arms. My black dress flowing with me…I feel beautiful with him...he was looking handsome as usual. His eyes showing nothing but sincerity of love, I love him…he’s mine.

My eyes instantly shot open. Realization hit me…that I was dreaming. A beautiful dream of Zayn. My eyes adjust in darkness. I shuffle at bed…sniffing Zayn scent in. But where he is? “Zayn?” I said in darkness. It must be midnight. There is no answer. Where has he gone?  My eyes were scanning the place when I saw that the door was open and light from the corridor is hitting in the room.

I opened the lamp after sitting up. His phone was still there at the bedside table. He must be downstairs. I should stay here and wait for him. But curiosity was getting the best of me….and I am kind of missing him. I know it’s so childlike but its truth I do miss him. And after that beautiful dream...I can’t help myself. 

After battling with my subconscious for about two minutes, I decided to go out.

 I was scanning the place and was about to go downstairs when on the other side of stairs…one of the doors was open and light was peeking out of it. I decided to go there. I take small steps toward the door…nervousness and anticipation getting best of me.

I pushed the door open a little. He turns around, his eyes met mine…”Zayn” “Faith” we both said at the same time. We both shocked. My mouth slightly opened.

His one hand holding a paint brush and other a small tray filled with different colors. His face holding an expression of being caught and nervousness. I looked past him seeing the canvas and I figure of two hands holding each other. Like our hands…the same way we intertwined them together. Oh my…it’s our hand.

My eyes met his again…I took steps toward him. When I was straight in front of him… I smiled. I took paint brush from his hand and placed it on the stand. “Faith what are you doing” I ignored his question. I hold his hand and intertwined our fingers together. His creased brow found the answers. I smiled looking at our hands… “It’s our hand right?” I said looking at the canvas.

He chuckled slightly “yeah…” scratching the back of his neck. “It’s beautiful” I said smiling at him. His eyes met mine. “Thanks” he said in low voice.

“You have never told that you draw” I said looking straight in his eyes. He chuckles “I thought you’ll find it out eventually”

I nodded “I did”. “I want to see more” I said looking at many other canvases which were covered with white cloth.

“Uh...They are nothing…common let’s go yeah” he takes my hand leading me to other side.

I stayed still.

“What” he narrowed his eyes…Is then when I noticed. He’s wearing a white shirt which is covered with different colors and few buttons are opened revealing his fine torso.

I averted my gaze back to him…”show me please” I plead.
He sighed loudly. I smirked…he caught it immediately. “Faith…are you smirking at me” I suddenly jumped at his voice. “Shit…sorry I didn’t’ mean to...I’m really sorry Zayn is just—“I cut off by him putting his finger on my mouth.

“I love you” he said enough words to keep me quiet. Once again I’m in awe of this man. “You want to see them?” he asked. His eyes were curious and sparkling with excitement. I nodded still standing awestruck.