Chapter Seventeen

Loving you forever, can't be wrong
Even though you're not here, won't move on
Ahhh, that's how we played it
-Lana Del Rey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday rolled in sooner than later. I place my golden dress on the bed, chuckling at the events of Thursday.

 After going to Zayn’s office we had mind boggling sex on his office couch and I am sure I can’t look at that couch the same way now. I was moved emotionally seeing a photograph of him and me from Doniya’s engagement framed on his table.

He may not show or tell me but he does things which make my heart burn with sweet pain, making me feel so small in front of his big gestures. I in return only question him all the time making him feel more tense.

He doesn’t tell me many things which really bothers me but I know he doesn’t tell me because of my own issues. Last month he suggested me to see a shrink and I was so furious at him. I know I have issues and I couldn’t handle them at times, but Zayn guides me. He is the light in my dark soul.

 He says he is the fuck-up in this relation but we both know I am the damaged one. My suicidal attempt really moved him that now he is cautious over small talks he has to make with me.

He told me that one of the reasons to see a shrink is my past and death of my step-brother. But I was furious, I cried but didn’t yell. He even suggested me for a couple of counseling sessions but I declined. I am not sure if I can go and tell my story to some unknown person.

He never attempted to talk about it again and he is distant and cautious which makes me sad. Now thinking much about it I reach to a conclusion as to why he did this. And that after this business party I am going to tell him that I am ready to see a shrink or a couple of counseling whatever he feels right.

***

Zayn was shaving his face standing in front of the sink in his trousers which hung low on him showing his v-line.

 I sat besides him painting my foot nails. He looks sexy concentrating on his face and leaning forward while applying the shaving cream.

“You’re staring” he comments without looking in my direction.

 “Well you are worth staring.” I bite my lip.

“Well glad I entertain you.”

“Very much, you have no idea.”

I toss my now curled and lightly devilish hair on the side which Martha had already curled. And my make-up was also done. My eyes lightly smoky; not too much but just enough to go with the golden dress, which is long and has a deep back but not like the blue dress. It has a slit on the side of my right leg. Currently I am wearing a purple robe and waiting for Zayn to be done with his grooming so we can change and go.

Zayn looks at me chuckling. I winked at him moving towards him

“Let me do this.” I say taking the razor from his hand. He moves between my legs, his face really close. “You sure? I don’t want to attend an event with a cut on my face.”

“You are so vain.” He winks. I move the razor on his jaw and down his chin and repeating it again. After being done with my fair work without cutting his face I take the washcloth and clean his face. He stares at me all the time sometimes clenching his jaw and desire in his eyes.

“My beardy man is gone.”I cup his now clean face.

 “You like my beard so much”

“Yes” I bite his chin and kiss his lips lightly.

 He pulls me back kissing me long and hard making me whimper with need.

“You are making it hard to leave the house and attend that boring party.” I chuckle

 “Literally.” I say looking down at his erection.