Chapter One

One half of me is yours, the other half yours
Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,
And so all yours.
-William Shakespeare

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

It's been an hour since we've been sitting here together in each other's arms. The living has never felt so peaceful. Both of us are silent. My tears are now dried and our fingers are intertwined together perfectly. I missed this, the way we hold each other's hands, when our breathing was in sync. I glanced at him when he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I don’t want to move. I just feel secure and happy with him, with Zayn.

 “Faith...” he said. “Yes?” I said scooting closer to him. I felt him smiling as he held me tightly. I looked up at him, his beautiful eyes staring back. “We should go upstairs. Are you hungry?” he asked. I shook my head; I’m not hungry.

 “Faith, you should eat. You just left hospital; I don’t want you to get sick,” he said seriously. I nodded, suddenly feeling nervous. “Hey...what? I’m worried about you, okay? Don’t make that face,” he said, cupping my cheek. I smiled. “I just feel...I don’t know...it all seems so weird,” I said honestly.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that Zayn loves me.

He looked amused and let out a chuckle. “Weird? Faith, you could use a better word...but as you said ‘weird’. Yeah, it’s kind of a new thing for me, too.” I laughed shyly at my big mouth. “Yeah, new,” I corrected myself.

 “I’m really not hungry,” I said, looking at him with the best puppy dog face I could pull. He narrowed his eyes at me.

“Faith…don’t make that face, I’m warning you. It’s making me want to take you right here.” My mouth fell open at his straightforwardness.

“Come, we'll eat later then. You should take a rest.” I pushed myself up from couch and he did the same. “Where is Martha?” I asked as we made our way upstairs.

 “She left before you came; her son is sick.” I nodded. I miss her. It feels like it's been a decade since the last time I talked to her. We both climbed up the stairs. Then I realized I was standing in the middle of the corridor. Where do I go? This question pops in my head. I don’t really know. Am I supposed to go to my old room or follow Zayn? After few seconds Zayn stopped and turned around.

 “What?” he said with his mouth slightly parted. “My—my room,” I said in nervousness. I heard him sigh as he came stand in front of me.

“Faith...” he said sternly, making me want to see him eye-to-eye. “Now our rooms are the same,” he smiled. “I can’t let you live alone, and you are my everything now…everything.” He pecked my lips.

 It was such a small gesture, but it meant the world to me. I smiled at him as I felt a lot better now.

 “Now come.” Suddenly he lifted me into his arms. I let out a squeal. “Zayn, put me down!” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck to keep myself from falling. I let out a laugh as he ignored my protests and kicked the door to the room open.

 I came to realize that this was the first time I would actually come to his room. I never before dared to come near his room. He cautiously put me on the bed and just stared at me.

“This is the first time I'll ever come to your room,” I said in a whisper, his body hovering but not touching. After a long pause he nodded “Yes, now it’ll be your room... Your house as much as it's mine.”

It doesn’t feel right to call it my house but I didn’t push it, knowing Zayn’s temper. “What...” he chuckled. I shook my head, smiling. “It’s all yours, Faith,” he said with sincerity. I grabbed a hold of his neck to kiss him, but he stopped me.

I blushed and looked away. He laughed a real laugh, something I've only ever heard once or twice. I turned blood red I bet. “What?” I said with scorn. “Your...your face,” he said, laughing as he laid beside me.

I turned away from him feeling embarrassed. Why did I do that? I screamed inside me. After he was done laughing he noticed me staying on the other side. “Faith...” his voice still shaking with laughter. “I’m sorry,” he said, scooting closer to me. I shrugged away. “Oh, c’mon. I'm just teasing you. Come here.” I stayed still.

 Yeah, you laughed at me. Now go away. I said to myself. “Babe please!” he said, and my eyes almost popped out. Did he just call me babe? I quickly turned away seeing him smiling. “Did...did you just called me Babe?” This time he looked astonished.

For the mere second I felt him get embarrassed. “Yeah, so?” He shrugged off holding me by my waist. I fell onto his chest.

“You never said that before,” I said looking at him through lashes. “This is all a first for me,” he said, looking straight in my eyes. “Don’t you like it?” he asked. “I did...I'm just shocked. I've never seen this side of you.” I told him the truth.

 “This side? Please elaborate,” he said with a sly smile on his face.

“This…playful side,” I said while blushing. I am such idiot…playful, really? He thought for awhile. “Oh, Faith, you haven't seen the adventures of Malik yet...” He gave me that mischievous smirk.

 I laughed really loud. I've never laughed so hard. I had to catch my breath after a laughing so hard. I then notice him staring at me.

“What?” I asked. “I'm surprised. Where is all of this sudden confidence coming from?” he said with smile. I looked down. “I don’t know...Maybe it’s something to do with our love.” I blushed at my statement.

“Oh, Faith.” He cupped my face. In mere seconds we both were kissing each other. He pushed me down on the mattress, his tongue invading my mouth and my hands in his hair. His lower body thrusted into me as I let out a moan. He slightly pulled away, and I groaned wanting more of him. I pulled him closer but he already stopped kissing me. “Faith...no...no,” he said.

 I looked at him, confused. My face was in flames. “Babe...we can’t have sex. You just got discharged. You’re not well.” he said, rubbing my cheek. “Why?” I said before I could stop myself. “Trust me Faith...as much as you want me, I want you, too. But let's just wait, hmm?”

 I nodded, feeling embarrassed. “What I said about your sudden confidence…This is what I’m talking about,” he chuckled. I pushed him away. “Now I’m offended, Faith” he pouted. I laugh at his face.

“Come here,” he said. I scooted closer to him. “Sleep. You must be exhausted,” he said smoothing my hair. I nodded. After few seconds I dozed off into sleep. I heard him murmuring "I love you". After that I just dreamt of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note; hi huys sorry for long wait...i hope u like the sweet chapter. i want to start it with some Zayn-Faith moment.
please if you're still continuing  reading this book(SIMS) ...do add it to your library that will give me a kick to write trust me im not joking

Vote| Comment
love you all..