Chapter Twelve

Drink up baby, stay up all night
With the things you could do, you won't but you might
The potential you'll be that you'll never see
The promises you'll only make

Drink up baby, look at the stars
Ill kiss you again between the bars
Where I'm seeing you there with your hands in the air
Waiting to finally be caught
 -Elliott Smith

(please listen to this track while reading the chapter Between the Bars by Elliott Smith. i put it on side as well) 

“What do you want?” Zayn questioned as I gulped the last sip of wine of my fourth glass. I am already light headed with four glasses. “What do you mean what I want” I chuckled for no reason. “Like this very moment anything. I am just so happy, ask me I’ll fulfill that” I smile at his excitement.

“Okay…” I lick my lips and it has the taste of wine on it. “I want to get drunk” I laugh at myself as his eyes went wide. “What, that’s not a wish my love and you are already tipsy.” He smiles at me with amusement dangling in his eyes.

“Will you let me complete?” I narrow my eyes, as he gestures me with his hand to continue what I want. “Yes…so I want to get drunk and go to the tower bridge and yell my lungs out” he looks shocked. I on the other hand continue “And it’s like my wish for a very long but you know I was never really that happy to go this devastated with alcohol and go mad yelling on the top of my lungs like a crazy woman that secretly I am.” I smile and wink at him.

“Really are you happy now?” he asks, his eyes are happy and that relief which was missing from days makes me happy. “Yes very” I move closer to him. “Okay then let’s get you drunk” he states calling the waiter. I grin clapping my hand.

***

Zayn’s P.O.V.

“Zayn you should try this” Faith said as she drowns another glass of vodka in her system. I just shook my head watching her talking utter nonsense and drinking neat vodka. In the first two glasses I made her mix soda but now no one can stop this motivated and fully charged girl. I rub my forehead.

“I think you had enough love, we should leave” I said rubbing her arm. “Yes I can feel my head buzzing. But it’s good. You should take a sip Zayn” she pouts making her pink lips more demanding. I groan inwardly. “I had wine…come we should leave” I smile at her. Why I decided to let her drink in the first place. She is so annoying and cute. Did I just use the word, cute? But anyways she is.

“Shall we go?’ I ask her again as she was busy looking at the vodka bottle which is nearly empty. “Okay” she whispers. She tries to get up but fails. The waiter glances at us and I narrowed my eyes at him. Really?  He shifted by moving his back to us. Fucker, I curse at him in the back of my mind. 

“Come I’ll help” I said placing my hand on her back as she stands up. “Woah!” she exclaims as she finds it hard to gain momentum.

“Easy babe” I whisper kissing her hair. “Everything is spinning” she said more to herself. God why did I agree to let her drink. I hold her right hand in my right and put my other free hand on the small of her back and make her move. She stumbles more because of these annoying heels that she is wearing. I clenched my jaw as she stumbles walking slowly towards the exit. People glance at us but I don’t give a shit but the only problem is I don’t want Faith to get embarrassed. The doorman offers us Faith’s trench coat which she refuses to wear. “Faith you should wear the coat its cold out there.” I said holding the coat out.

“No!” she stays stubborn. Ah I miss my calm Faith at this very moment. “Okay fine” I said clenching my jaw for the tenth time in this hour I feel. I hold her coat in one hand and make her walk outside. “Sir your car is waiting outside.” I give him a nod taking my keys from him. 

Faith stumbles on the stair holding my hand tightly. I open the door for her as she stumbles getting inside the car. “Here” I hold her by her petit waist placing her inside. I quickly fasten her seatbelt. “I love you baby” she coos pulling me by my collar and smashing her lips on me. I stumble on her but compose myself kissing her back chuckling slightly. Our teeth clashes twice in this kiss.

“I love you more babe” I kiss her temple. I laugh at myself closing the door. I scan the place laughing more as I saw the doorman seeing our PDA. Not that I care, she is drunk. Give my girl a break.

I close my door as she smiles biting her laugh. “What so funny Faith?” I glance at her starting the car. The engine roars to life as I make my way out towards the Tower Bridge. “Nothing” she said giggling. Oh that giggle is contagious.

“Zayn you remember my wish right?” she murmurs. “Yes we are going there” I assure her placing my hand on her knee, rubbing small circles.

She stays quiet humming to some song and I was occupied with my thoughts when I saw a flash. I look at Faith as she is holding her phone clicking my picture. “What are you doing Faith?” “Clicking your picture, you have mine and I have none” she pouts clicking more. “You are looking so sexy” she fans with her hand.