Chapter Twenty Five

"Hold up

Hold on

Don't be scared

You'll never change what's been and gone

May your smile (may your smile)

Shine on (shine on)

Don't be scared (don't be scared)

Your destiny may keep you warm

Cos all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

And stop crying your heart out"

-Oasis 

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Time passed and I'm here back at the academy, today I'm going to get the degree and move on to search for jobs. I wish someone hires me soon. I look at my side in the Auditorium where we will get our degrees. George and Ellie they both are looking great and are smiling. 

Throughout this small journey, I got fond of these two people. They constantly fought and laughed and made me laugh with them. Ellie will always remain my friend and I will always be in touch with her. She is moving back to Beverly to takeover her father's business. 

I'm very proud of her. And I'm going to miss her big time.  

George is still his Joker self. Always making us laugh. We grew close as time passed although we had a rocky start. He and Ellie too grew close. But I have no idea where he will go from here. He never discussed his personal life with us. We never forced him to. 

I look at the back row for any sign of Zayn but he is nowhere to be seen. 

Zayn.... 

The name sounds strange to my tongue.

It's been a week since that restaurant incident. We were fighting constantly. He still didn't tell me anything and is still sticking to his own egoistic self. We don't talk most of the time. He left for office early and comes late after I fall asleep. It's really pissing me off. Why can't we fix this?

We can't fix each other?

We are breaking each other...

I told him in the morning via a text message about the ceremony. He never replied or called. 

Sighing to my own melancholy I look forward when my name was called. Ellie and George cheered the loudest as I collected my degree.

I looked in the crowd for him but he was nowhere. I want to cry right now but I hold myself together.