Types of Soulmates.

1. Soulmates who can communicate by drawing on their skin with ink. This way the ink will appear on their soulmate's skin too.

2. Red string Soulmates. They have red strings tied around their pinkies and the other end is tied to their soulmate's pinkie.

3. Soulmates who share pain. When ever they hurt themselves physically, their soulmates will feel the exact same pain.

4. Countdown. They have a timer written neatly on their wrist. The timer will count down for when they will meet their soulmates for the first time. The same goes to their soulmates.

5. Initials. They have their soulmate's initial's written on their wrists. For example for Bakugou Katsuki it's B.K or K.B. the same goes to their soulmates.

6. Colour. They won't see colours until they make eye contact with their soulmates for the first time, but the colours will wash away if their soulmate dies. The same for their soulmate.

7. Cries. They can hear whenever their soulmate cries.

8. Songs. They can hear whatever song their soulmate is listening to or singing. They will know if they are singing it or listening to it.

9. Sharing povs. They can see what their soulmate is seeing through their left eye when they turn 16.

Edit=

10. Mind reading/ Listening to thoughts. They can hear what their soulmates are thinking. But can only get this type after hey meet.