Chapter 10

You walked away from the lunch area since Mina was constantly whining and getting on your nerves. You held a kebab in your hand as you wandered further away.

You turned a corner and was met faced to face with Todoroki and Midoriya. They seemed to have been really immersed in a conversation before you had arrived.

"Awe sorry am I interrupting something?" You said and shrugged. You tried to walk away from them and into the corridor but was held back as Todoroki grabbed your wrist. You looked at him over your shoulder with a nasty scowl.

"Let.go.you.bitch.ass.mother.fcker" you growled. He didn't budge and just glared at you. "Did you hear anything?" He asked. You chuckled to yourself and yanked your wrist away from his grip.

"Hear what? That you have daddy issues and have problems at home that caused you to have severe trauma and refuse to use your left side because it reminds you too much about a burden in your life that you can't forgive for what it has done to you?" You said and looked at him emotionless.

You saw him grit his teeth. "So you did eavesdrop. Not only do you have a nasty attitude you also poke your head into other people's businesses" he said. You smirked knowing you were correct.

"Oh wait.. Is that really what you were talking about? Damn I must be amazing then. I didn't hear nor did I know a damn thing you were talkin' about. It was just a stupid guess. Though even by looking at your handsome face with a fckin' scare on your eye, anyone who's not stupid can read trauma written all over you" you said and back away. "And chill, it's non of my business anyway so I'm not going to tell anyone about it" you said and finally turned away. You stuffed the last bit of your kebab into your mouth as you walked away leaving Todoroki and Midoriya slightly agaped.

Just as you were about to turn the corner, you were yanked and pulled into one of the empty rooms. The lights were off so you couldn't see anything. You shrugged and just lit the kebab stick on fire and used it as a torch.

And just as you did, you were met with your soul mate's face. And because of the orange glow of the fire, his face had shadows making him look more mature and... Hot.

"Holy shit-" you muttered. He smirked as he heard you. He blew the fire out before turning the light on. You composed yourself and walked towards a table and sat on top of it. "Why'd you drag me in here?" You asked feeling surprisingly calm and relaxed.

"Just here to remind you that after I win, you'll become my slave" he grinned but walked over and sat down on the chair that you sat in front of. "As if" you rolled your eyes and leaned back on the table. He smirked, matching your energy.

"Also.. How'd you guess what that Icyhot and Deku were talking about?" He asked. You shrugged. "I said what I meant. He has trauma written all over his face and scar" you replied.

Bakugo was about to say something else but the door burst open and Kaminari and Mineta ran in. Mineta however cowered behind Kaminari as soon as he saw that Bakugo was also with you.