Chapter 14

You walked out of the Infirmary with a stressed look on your face. Why was she here? Wasn't Shi supposed to keep an eye in her? 'Welp- I guess he can't do that because his... I'm gonna stop now'

Your thoughts got interrupted as someone quite literally, yelled inside your head. "WHY TF!! do you look like your in such deep thoughts" You snapped your head around and met your soul mate's eyes.

"Isn't your match supposed to start soon..?" You asked calmly. He looked you up and down suspiciously in case you were planning something. For someone with your personality, calmness is normally never a good thing.

"It is, and I was just making sure that you were gonna be there to see my epic win" he smirked. You snickered, "yeah sure, and if you suddenly lose, I'll be the first to applaud" You said and crossed your arms.

From the corner of your eyes, you saw Mui peek her head out of the infirmary and look in your direction. She immediately glared upon seeing Bakugo. Her eyes dropped to the tattoo on his arm. Her eyes widened as her glare hardened, making Bakugo shudder.

"What the fuck.." He mumbled to himself before looking around. "Weird.." He said and turned to you once more. "I'm not gonna lose.. Watch me" he said and walked past you after bumping your shoulder.

You were too distracted by Mui to even care that he had done that. You saw Mui peek her head out again. You gave her an emotionless look before turning and following after Bakugo.

~~~

It was Bakugo and Kirishima's match now. You took your place in a back row of your class's cubicle and looked down at the arena. Bakugo was already standing there and waiting for Kirishima's arrival. You took that time to get a good look at your soul mate.

'Okay maybe he is a little hot and good looking.. He's made his own way into the "some of the very few people I tolerate" list.. And he's not as bad as he seemed..more like how I made him seem'

"Who the fuck are you talking about??" Your soul mate's voice rang through your head. '*scoff* like I'll tell you, you wish that was you don't you' you rolled your eyes and thought back to him. You heard his deep chuckle in your head as he thought to you again. "I don't need to wish for it, it's painfully obvious that you were thinking about me~" You saw him turn his head to look at you and give you a smirk.

Your face reddened upon being caught. 'Whatever..'

Kirishima finally walked out into the Arena with a proud and confident grin.

And then, it began as soon as Present Mic screamed it out. "AAAAAAAND START!!!"

The match started and anyone could tell that it was a match  of endurance. For over for Kirishima than both ends. Bakugo kept blasting explosions at kirishima while he endured it with the use of his quirk.

And for several minutes of painful enduring. The same thing kept happening. Bakugo attacking and Kirishima enduring his attacks.

Bakugo's attacks seemed even more fierce than from when he was fighting with Uraraka. Sure, he was not holding back but didn't go all out either. He isn't going all out in this match either. And he was most definitely not holding back.

After several dreadful minutes, Kirishima finally collapsed, unable to keep going. And Bakugo advanced to the next rounds.

You got up and stretched your arms as the staff started to clean out the battle circle. From the corner of your eyes, you saw Todoroki also get up from his seat. You walked past him and was about to head to your waiting room but was stopped for a second.