prologue

(Sorry if it's really short)

There are 10 different types of soulmates that you and your soulmate could have been. But it felt like god was watching you and plotted against you as you never wanted a soulmate in the first place.

Instead of one type of soulmates, you and your soulmate are 6 of the nine types.

You can hear what song they're listening to or singing. (Not that Bakugou sings anyway)

You can communicate with writing with ink on your skin. (You don't do that often but you are obsessed with tattoos, we'll get to that later)

You can see what they see from your left eye. (Later on in the book)

You have your soulmate's initials written neatly on your wrist. (B.K)

You can feel the physical pain your soulmate is feeling.

You can hear whenever they cry. (Not that you hear it at all, but you will later on in the book)

'Ugh! This song again!?' You groaned and stomped back into the house after going out to get the ball that flew out of the back door. "Popssss!! It's happening again!" You whined and clung on to his leg.

Your pops just smiled down at you and picked you up. "Really? Which song is it this time?" He asked with a grin as he pecked your cheek and placed you on the high chair next to the counter.

You rolled your eyes and leaned your chin on the counter. "It's All Might's theme song... AGAINNN!!" you mumbled and shouted out 'again'. Your pops just chuckled at your antics and poured a glass of milk for you.

"I guess your soulmate really likes All Might doesn't he?" He teased. "Hmph.. I like Hawks better.. He's much cooler even if he just graduated from high school".

"really? I guess he is kinda cool" he said sliding the cup of milk in front of you. You glared at the cup of milk but took it anyway. "Of course! Besides! I have cool red Wings just like him! So I'll become a top hero just like him too!".

"by the way, how are the bruises coming along? Do they still hurt?" He asked sitting down in front of you. "They don't hurt as much as before, jeez the least my soulmate can do is not get hurt... Not that I care about him, I always get hurt along with him..".

"you really don't like him do you?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "Yes...i never wanted a soulmate in the first place and he is just a distraction for me when I become Number 1 hero" you said while clenching your fist with a determined look on your face.

(Hope you enjoy and vote on my chapters)