Chapter 6

You sat at your seat, scrolling through Instagram but with your mind somewhere else.

'That reject already knows my quirk and probably has already thought of a way to try and take me down.. I.. Could ask him.... What!? No way, that would feel like I'm trying to take the easy way to winning'

You spent the next ten minutes just sitting there and getting lost in your thoughts. Even Bakugou had noticed your silence.

You clicked your tongue and stood up from your seat. You shoved your hands into your skirt pockets and just left the classroom.

"HEY HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING
L/N-CHAN!? CLASS ISN'T OVER YET!" present mic, the current teacher asked but was ignored as you slid the door shut.

You walked to the restroom. The bandage on your wing was getting on your nerves. It was itchy and too hot for your wing. You took out your phone and texted a certain someone. You were gonna regret it but you really wanted to win the fight.

🐣🐔Smelly Chicken🐔🐣

Oi Birdbrain! -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Smelly...]-Not until you address
me nicer 🤨

Piss off -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Smelly...]-Okay then, Ja ne!
Y/n-chan!

Okay! Fine! Keigo.. My dearest
cousin, I need your help -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Smelly...]-*gasp* You? The
great and powerful Y/n? Needs..
My help?

Yes... Please help me -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Smelly...]-Okay then, what do
you need?

I'm at school right now, I busted
my wing and I need it healed for
later. -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

How do I heal it quickly? -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Smelly... ]-It normally depends on the person, our great grandpops had the same quirk as you.

[Smelly... ]-He usually healed his wings by setting in on fire and making the temperature rise all the way. That should work for you as well.

Okay thanks Kei! I owe you -[You]
𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧

[Smelly... ]- Mhm and don't forget it!
We can go get Nuggets later. See ya~
Baby Bird~

IRL

You sighed in relief and walked back to class.

'English class was over, only one more class before the fight with Bakubitch.'

'I can't do anything to my wing until the fight itself, I swear this is an unfair fight. But if I ask about his quirk, he'll think I'm a pussy-' I grit my teeth.

"I'm not a pussy" you mumbled to yourself.

As you reached the class door you saw that Bakugou was waiting by it, for you. You shoved your hands into the pockets of your school skirt as you stopped in front of him and looked up at him. Literally.. Cause he was about 7 inches taller than you. (Sorry if you're taller than him)