Chapter 2

You immediately cancelled your plans with your friends. Your dad had already gotten an appointment for you at the tattoo parlour earlier that week so you don't have to worry about that. All you have to do is just show up.

You ditched your friends making them keep complaining, earning an earful of cussing from you.

You and your dad arrived at the parlour and walked up to the front desk where a lady, in her late 20s was standing. She had a piercing on her nose and a rose tattoo on her neck.

Your dad asked about the appointment and she led you to a room where a man in his late 30s stood waiting for you. He had tattoos all over his body. He had half of his face also covered with tattoos.

If he and his soulmate was the ink related one, you wonder how his soulmate looks and feels about all those tattoos.

"Hello Kid, ready to get tattooed?" He asked with absolutely no emotions evident on his face. You liked him already.

You gave him a little smirk and pulled out the design out of your bag and showed it to him. "Yup, I'm so damn ready. I want this one, and make sure to do it as painfully as you can" You said with darkened eyes.

"Hm.. I see. Your soulmate has been bothering you?" He asked as he walked over to a table with all of his tools layed. "Yes, he's annoying, selfish and gets into way more fights than me!" You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest.

Your dad next to you chuckled. "N/n, you get into as much fights as he does. You also started getting into street fights 4 years before him and he had to deal with all of your pain. The least you could do is endure it until you two meet," he said.

The man let out a hum and guided you to the clients chair and sat you down. "Where do you want the Tattoo to be?" He asked as he put on some gloves and poured some water into a bowl.

"On my arm right below my shoulder," you said and took your Hoodie off, leaving it on your lap. Your dad sat down on a chair a few feet away from you, quietly observing you carry out your plan to hurt your soulmate.

Not only that, but by judging by the way he reacts if you accidentally spill ink on your skin, he would be pissed to find out that his soulmate is getting not only herself but him a permanent tattoo as well.

The man put the design into the bowl of water for a bit before taking it out and sticking it on your arm. He let it sit for five minutes and then peeled it off revealing the top layer of the paper perfectly stuck on to your arm, showing the design perfectly.

You internally celebrated, knowing that your soulmate can't feel it until the man started drilling the inky needle into your skin.

Your dad saw the small smile on your face as you were distracted and took the opportunity to snap a pic before you noticed.

'This will surely go into the album'

The man inserted a bottle of pitch black ink into the tattoo gun and connected the needle to it. You stopped him just before the gun made contact with your skin.

"Wait! Hold on, Oi! Pops! Give me my phone it's in my bag" you ordered, but of course your dad didn't mind your demanding tone and obligated. He handed you your phone and went back to doing whatever he was doing in the first place.

You took your phone and open the camera. You stuck your tongue out and pointed your middle finger up, making sure the man was also in the frame.

The man smirked and held up the gun as if he's already doing it and also pointed out his middle finger. You snapped a couple of selfies with him before you kept your phone on your lap, motioning the man to finally start.